My Project

MaxdLaw

Reaction score
everything you can do to a motor , ported heads, midwest cam, RCD 100% injectors , elite turbo kit with precision 75mm superfarm and a no limit intercooler, midwest trans and precision converter. bentley and zane said turbo is maxxed where they have it now, its got no more in it. i drive the truck to work and take the kids to school in it every day, so its a total DD and drives VERY well for what it is.

This is awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeremy @ No Limit

Reaction score
I've rode around SoCal in Mikes truck....sumbitch is a legit beast! He's not kidding when he says he DD's it. I think I still have a pic of the car seats in the back! LOL

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
to me the most impressive thing is bentley and zane saying lot of big talk street trucks have been on their dyno and not done nearly what that thing has done. i believe even they were more than impressed with its performance , and how well put together it is. probably the biggest compliment i have ever gotten on any truck ( other than when my 7.3 put a bunch of dodge and chevy's to shame at the tough truck challenge back in 2007) .

that is outstanding!

live life full throttle

Reaction score
Best I've got!

Attachments

• IMG_0423.JPG
    IMG_0423.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 323
Reaction score
For anyone interested, we will be taking over episode 3 of the "Breaking Point" series. It will feature this beautiful 6.7 Powerstroke. Since the motor has been built with aftermarket rods and other goodies, we suspect the block will split right down the middle courtesy of a generous amount of NO2.

Attachments

• IMG_39192.JPG
    IMG_39192.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 268
Reaction score
For anyone interested, we will be taking over episode 3 of the "Breaking Point" series. It will feature this beautiful 6.7 Powerstroke. Since the motor has been built with aftermarket rods and other goodies, we suspect the block will split right down the middle courtesy of a generous amount of NO2.

So when is this going to be?!?!

Latest posts

Members online