My Project

Mpoage

Reaction score
Let us know how much better it performs. Seeing all that polished piping is not helping me convince myself to leave mine mostly stock.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
looks very nice, im going to go change the oil in my pile and observe how not good mine looks in compareson LOL

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Thats polished aluminum.. And that was my hand that stroked that pipe... No homo... mike still liked it.

Hellen Keller sent this?

So let's get this straight(or not):

You stroked and polished Mike's pipe, and he enjoyed it?

8umy2yra.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Thats polished aluminum.. And that was my hand that stroked that pipe... No homo... mike still liked it.

Hellen Keller sent this?

had it professionally polished today sugar. thanks dear.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I was going to say, damn i did do a nice job... About that..

Hellen Keller sent this?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I was going to say, damn i did do a nice job... About that..

Hellen Keller sent this?

you did a a great job stroking. let nobody tell you different. craig got his rocks off, and thats all that counts.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
UPDATE:

spools pretty damn quick, have about 10 burnouts under mybelt. gained a bunch of power. i'd say its up roughly 75-100 horse. maintains 40psi , havent watched bp yet. egt gauge is going nuts, think i need a different one in the manifold, but the one that reads egt before was too long to fit.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Congrats Mike! The setup looks sweet. Very interested to read how the 64.5 FMW works for you. Also interested in the EBP and EGT numbers.

sootie

Reaction score
UPDATE:

spools pretty damn quick, have about 10 burnouts under mybelt. gained a bunch of power. i'd say its up roughly 75-100 horse. maintains 40psi , havent watched bp yet. egt gauge is going nuts, think i need a different one in the manifold, but the one that reads egt before was too long to fit.

youtube friendly? cough cough...

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
UPDATE:

Just give it a nice bend so it goes in, that's what we usually do. Works like a charm. glad everything got worked out and runs well for you.

ps: I told Jacob to send the standard cover...LOL just kidding.

Latest posts

Members online