My Project

TyCorr

Reaction score
Mikey-that truck looks like a stormtrooper! That thing is soooo bmfa looking. Gddmn I love it. The headlights are WHERE its at. I know people have been talking about white headlights but you actually did them. And they are freakin rad. You hit that bicth out of the park.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Sounds good! Sure as hell looks good too

thanks buddy. I think we just found some files in mcc tht explain why the 13's have been weaker than the 11-12 , new tunes from matt are nasty.

Truck looks killer Mikey

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

thanks buddy. now get me that shiny paper weight :)

Mikey-that truck looks like a stormtrooper! That thing is soooo bmfa looking. Gddmn I love it. The headlights are WHERE its at. I know people have been talking about white headlights but you actually did them. And they are freakin rad. You hit that bicth out of the park.

thanks man. its a tough job but somebody has to do it. im still on the fence about my headlights, but I think they look better than anything else ive seen.

Cleans up nice!

take notes and buy a sign.

Steelnc

Reaction score
light bar done.

13_light_bar.jpg

Fk'n sick!!!

What grill is this?

Kind

Reaction score
Guess I should visit the 6.7 section more often... Well done Mike!!

Danny26

Reaction score
thanks buddy. I think we just found some files in mcc tht explain why the 13's have been weaker than the 11-12 , new tunes from matt are nasty.

Curious, do you get a lot of injector rattle on the 6.7s with Matts tunes like the 6.4?

Truck looks and sounds awesome!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Curious, do you get a lot of injector rattle on the 6.7s with Matts tunes like the 6.4?

Truck looks and sounds awesome!

its definitely more than with anyone else's tune. but not nearly as noticeable as my 6.4 .

how hards the t-rex grill to install? i wish i could find a copy of the instructions.

beats me , my body guy did it when he painted the grill. the fit was very tight.

Spatel23

Reaction score
how hards the t-rex grill to install? i wish i could find a copy of the instructions.

I'm pretty sure the directions are online at the trex site. Not 100% sure but I remember reading over them online somewhere before I got the grill.

If not i still have mine if you want me to stick them in the mail.

Gearhead

Reaction score
The crazy thing is the PW that is being run leaves almost another .7 or so on the table compared to the 6.4s. If you run a second pump I'd bet on there being 800hp or more on tap with stock nozzles if you can maintain 28.5k or better pressure.

BlueOx

Reaction score
The crazy thing is the PW that is being run leaves almost another .7 or so on the table compared to the 6.4s. If you run a second pump I'd bet on there being 800hp or more on tap with stock nozzles if you can maintain 28.5k or better pressure.

How's the tuning looking for the lower end? I know keeping the low end torque down is critical to keeping the stock rods together.

Latest posts

Members online