My s475 winter project

Bushwood_6.0

Reaction score
Here's a few pictures so far. Still a few more things to do.
8ybugejy.jpg

zu6yqena.jpg
y8ytevan.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bushwood_6.0

Reaction score
Been in the truck since Tuesday and can't complain a bit. It is very drivable and spools fairly easy. It'll smoke stop light to stop light if you dot pay attention but learning to drive it an can get by with no smoke. Going to the track Saturday to make a couple test hits on the street tune and try to get the at dialed in before rudys. Very happy with it overall. Also have a higher stall converter then I thought and can build boost very easy.

Bushwood_6.0

Reaction score
STREET tune Went 12.62@98. 1.8 60ft. trans didnt relearn so ahifts were sloppy and blew a boot off before the 1000ft. Made one more pass and blew the same boot off way early so i shut it down. I'm pleased with the numbers now just need to figure out boot and turn it up to race tune and the spray eventually.
Also saw little over 45 pounds of boost with the street tune. Turned the gate up and it went down so I put it back. So with the race tune I should see more.

swinky

Reaction score
STREET tune Went 12.62@98. 1.8 60ft. trans didnt relearn so ahifts were sloppy and blew a boot off before the 1000ft. Made one more pass and blew the same boot off way early so i shut it down. I'm pleased with the numbers now just need to figure out boot and turn it up to race tune and the spray eventually.
Also saw little over 45 pounds of boost with the street tune. Turned the gate up and it went down so I put it back. So with the race tune I should see more.

Has a lot more in it if you only trapped 98. Good numbers man, it must spool halfway ddecent if you're cutting 1.8 60's

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

swinky

Reaction score
Thanks manYea spools good just have to concentrate or you'll lose it and be a smoke show. Yea I'm hoping for 20s or 30s in this street tune.

Glad to see some track numbers too. I'm working on 190/75s and an s366 right now. 12.8 and under and I'll be happy.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.