My Small 6.0 build/freshening up

Matt_P

Reaction score
Havent had one issue with the truck so far, this thing starts up 1000 times better in the cold than it used to, the truck used to shake and lope and rattle so bad I thought it was gonna fall apart, and now its rough for a second and smooths right out and it definitely runs smoother warm that it used to as well.

Truck is running better than even and Im still surprised how much just a set of 185s woke this truck up

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Well put Jared, your hybrids are looking to be making a name for themselves as well.

People are quick to judge, and when you sell so many of one thing you're bound to have issues, no one is perfect. Look at what happened to the 6 liter for things exactly like this.

Thanks, Tyler has tried many different combo's and I'll tell you what. They are nasty!

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Havent had one issue with the truck so far, this thing starts up 1000 times better in the cold than it used to, the truck used to shake and lope and rattle so bad I thought it was gonna fall apart, and now its rough for a second and smooths right out and it definitely runs smoother warm that it used to as well.

Truck is running better than even and Im still surprised how much just a set of 185s woke this truck up

Glad your happy with the 185's Matt. Just think how custom tuning will make them run :shocked:

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Yep Im very happy with them, and I know I really need some custom tuning! Im debating just selling the H&S and getting an SCT to try custom tunes on

I just had an SCT for a 6 leaker I sold dirt cheap if I woulda known you needed one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.