My Turn

4cstr

Reaction score
Well after quite a bit of going back and forth, became the proud owner of a used 2012 F350 King Ranch. Truck was bought new back in October, and traded back in this past June with 11k miles on it. Previous owner didn't like the dually and traded for a single wheel 1 ton.

Making a big jump from my early 99 that I wasn't afraid to wrench on at all...to this one and wondering if I will be able to change my own oil on it. I take delivery Saturday and can't wait. After having issues towing our new (to us) camper with the 99...thinking that now my knuckles shouldn't be so white.

Attachments

• 2012KR.jpg
    2012KR.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 116

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
LOL Congrats on the new truck Dave. My grandpa has one with about 20k on it and he is getting 17-18MPG stock. He said he has never been happier with a truck. Good luck with it. Did you keep your 99?

4cstr

Reaction score
Nope...the dealer gets the 99. Gonna miss that truck...it was my first diesel...and never let me down...and if anything broke is was usually because of my own stupidity. I got a fair price for the 99. I know I could have gotten maybe $2k more if I sold it on my own...but then dealing with all the tire kickers and low ballers would get tiresome.

On edit...can anybody here run Oasis reports?

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
yeah I under stand that. I figured you might keep it to have a play toy. Unless you plan on tuning that brand new truck before that warranty is up. lol

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
Congrats Dave. Have a.buddy who just bought a used 2011, he picks it up today

Sent from my EVO 3D on the East Side

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
I live those green and tan dually's they are pretty trucks. Congrats it's a huge jump from a 7.3 but you'll be extremely happy

uga33

Reaction score
Nope...the dealer gets the 99. Gonna miss that truck...it was my first diesel...and never let me down...and if anything broke is was usually because of my own stupidity. I got a fair price for the 99. I know I could have gotten maybe $2k more if I sold it on my own...but then dealing with all the tire kickers and low ballers would get tiresome.

On edit...can anybody here run Oasis reports?

PM me the VIN.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Congrats Dave. Nice fricken truck with great power at stock level.

Latest posts

Members online