nascar edition?

wiseguy

Reaction score
Anyone have any info on 2006 f250 ccsb nascar edition trucks. picked one up cant seem to find any info on this package? looks like regular lariat except carbon fiber where their would be wood grain black leather seats with grey inserts. Almost identical to an outlaw edition except grey trim instead of red. I have been around these trucks for a long time never seen this before. Anyone have any info? production # or sales info? I cant eve seem to find it on google.

Atsah

Reaction score
I think they made a Nascar F-150 in 98 but that is the only Ford I know of that is Nascar..

wiseguy

Reaction score
truck is total came off iaai i can get few pics basically just black f250 grey interior black leather captain's chairs has nascar sticker on sides. I really didn't think muck about it untill seen the seats. I thought someone just stuck stickers on the truck. But console has black leather with nascar logo and all 4 seats have same logo's

Vader's Fury

Reaction score
Might have been a pace truck or a truck they drove the drivers around in before a race.

Dover had 45 dodge 1500 that they sold at local dealers a few years ago that had NASCAR features and the monster on the side of the bed in the rear.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.