NE Ohio Diesel Dyno Day

crzycowboy

Reaction score
October 11th 2014, TI Dyno will be hosting their annual Rocktoberfest, all diesel dyno day. This year we are going to honor October being Breast Cancer Awareness Month, with Diesel's for Tata's charity event. We're posting this event up early enough in hopes to attract even more people for this awesome cause.

Currently TI Dyno and Powerflow Exhaust Systems are currently working out the details for the charity. We are looking for sponsors too! If you are interested in helping out, PM me here, or visit the event page, and leave a message there. Someone will get a hold of your shortly! I'll be updating this post about the event happenings if you do not have a Facebook account. Those of you who do, be sure to like the event page to receive all the up to date information.

Event Page Link
https://www.facebook.com/events/838128959535082/[/url]

crzycowboy

Reaction score
This Saturday!! Looking like it's gonna be HUGE! Powerflow Dragster will be on hand, a couple of Diesel Rat Rods are to be on hand and TONS of trucks from all over Ohio, PA, and Kentucky. Received word we even have guys coming from Michigan as well! Oh, and TI Dyno is having a photo contest too, with 3, 1 hour dyno sessions up for grabs!

crzycowboy

Reaction score
Just received word today from top brass, while Powerflow will be on hand with Jeff Dean and the Powerflow sponsored dragster, any Powerflow T-shirt sold, ALL the proceeds will go to the charity TI Dyno has chosen! So come on out, and support this event!

crzycowboy

Reaction score
Tomorrow is the big day! I hope to see some of you out there! Going to be good weather, good food, 30+ raffle prizes, 50/50, and more!

See you there!

PsdPullerJr

Reaction score
Few pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 56

crzycowboy

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing the pictures! As soon as I get all the info from TI Dyno, I'll post up who won what! Ron Knoch hooked us up with some first place plaques, for the most HP in a Power Stroke, Cummins, and Duramax class. I know Wesley Beech won the Power Stroke, AND the burn out contest!

We had over 200 spectators, and 30 trucks on the dyno! We raised $2700 for the charity too! All in all TI Dyno was excited about the event, and everyone I spoke with loved the new location! We look forward to seeing everyone in the Spring, when TI Dyno host their "Spring Meltdown" Diesel Dyno Day. This years Spring Meltdown will probably have a Diesel Swap Meet to go with it! What better time then the spring to try and sell or buy the last minute parts you need for your truck!??!

Thanks again to everyone who came out, and all the great sponsors we had!

crzycowboy

Reaction score
Any dates for the spring yet? Missed it the last two.... Can't miss it again!

Nothing confirmed yet, hopefully will have a set date here in the next week or two. It's looking like April 25th, or May 2nd. I believe we are going to try and have a diesel swap meet too..., again those details are being ironed out as well.

Monster12valve

Reaction score
Any word on a date? Tell Kevin the sooner we have a date.... The larger the event can be!!!!... Even though it is a great turn out the last few years.

crzycowboy

Reaction score
Any word on a date? Tell Kevin the sooner we have a date.... The larger the event can be!!!!... Even though it is a great turn out the last few years.

I posted a new thread "Spring Meltdown 2015". Looking for some feedback.

Thinking about a swap meet....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.