• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Need 08-10 bed

SixFourStrokin

Reaction score
Different body lines and filler neck location is different but other than that yea. Also try finding a rust free 99-07 bed for sale. #thestruggleisreal

thank you thats what i was trying to say. people always say "its just a truck, its supposed to be dirty and who cares about rust" well those are usually the people that drive a pile of chit. i have one little spot on the drivers side wheel well and its driving me up a wall

dsberman94

Reaction score
One little spot huh?
ybe7yhe3.jpg
ysyquvaj.jpg

The other side is just as bad. It's fuggin annoying.

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
Different body lines and filler neck location is different but other than that yea. Also try finding a rust free 99-07 bed for sale. #thestruggleisreal

No the body lines and filler neck are the same. Your thinking of a 11+ up bed where the filler door is square and the lines are more pronounced. All 99-10 beds are the same we literally just had an 09 bed on the ground next to a 01 and they were identical

dsberman94

Reaction score
No the body lines and filler neck are the same. Your thinking of a 11+ up bed where the filler door is square and the lines are more pronounced. All 99-10 beds are the same we literally just had an 09 bed on the ground next to a 01 and they were identical

Yes I am. My mistake.

Latest posts

Members online