• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Need 4" exhaust

JMart

Reaction score
I am in search of the part of the exhaust that goes over the axle. I have found a 4" cat back system on Summit for just over $200. If anyone can beat that on a new system or has a used, scratch and dent, open box, whatever let me know.

79jasper

Reaction score
Don't know which truck you have, but diamond eye has some.
I got 3-4 dp and 4 inch all the way back for $300 on amazon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Pstrke96

Reaction score
I went to a flo pro dealer on my s-d and he sold me muffler back for like 200 installed and said too pro sells just the rear section pre bent 3.5" and 4" were the same price hope this helps

JMart

Reaction score
I already have 4" from the turbo to the back of the cab, where it points out in front of the tire. I am tired of it. I started running a new tune that has an early lock up and it gives me some trouble spooling on the highway. Its a little dirtier than I want and all that soot ends up on the side of the truck and my wheel.

I was just looking for something less than $200 to get me over the hump and to the bumper. Hoping that a vendor or somebody had something laying around I could work with. I dont care what year truck it came off, if its off a SD I can make it work. I have an assortment of hangers to use. I just don't have a way to bend 4" and neither do any of the shops around me.

Latest posts

Members online