Need advice on tune revisions

Reaction score
On my 6.0 , mods in sig, having issue w ghead tuning. When first received tunes in both srl+ and extreme, truck was constantly hunting higher gears. I received a revision from them on these two files and srl+ was much better but extreme file at 45mph to 60 truck is very shift happy. Constantly up then down shifting. I have just left in srl tune because I am taking in next week for turbo and injectors. But now I'm worrying that I need to see if just tune issue or could there be something else going on. I had trans rebuilt 5-6k miles ago. Upgraded converter and checked all solenoids then. Has anybody had similar issue? Advice?

Reaction score
Trans was rebuilt and I upgraded converter but I wouldn't say it's a "built" trans. At the time I just some minor durability upgrades. I'm not having any injector or turbo issues to make it hunt just wanting to make it run a bit faster

Last edited:

05wh250

Reaction score
When you got your tunes, did you tell them the HP rating on your ficm tune? Or just tell them you had the ficm tuned?

I just got mine straightened out by switching from ficm tunes For bigger nozzles to regular ficm tunes.

Reaction score
I'm 90% sure I would I have told them. Usually when I have a tune written I give more info than what's needed. I try to say anything that could ever come up. I'm going to try and get ahold of grhd today and ask some questions. I know I did enter tire ratio in tuner I wouldn't think that would cause an issue?

Reaction score
Apparently when 1st tune was revised I didn't get correct revision. Contacted grhd Friday explained issue and by Saturday had different tune that seems to correct issue. They were great when I called. A big thank you to them

Reaction score
Been happy with my GH tunes so far, also a recent switcher to his tunes

06-6.0l, studded, reworked heads, egr ******, blue spring mod, 6.4 banjos, dummy plugs, stand pipe, upgraded stc fitting, New oil cooler, New ipr, New icp, atlas 40 FICM, stage 1 powermax, and Looney wild, 325/65R18

Latest posts

Members online