Need headlight switch wiring diagram

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
No taillights on the truck. Have every other light on it. Just no taillights... any help would be appreciated.. going to double check my fuses again now

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
No taillights on the truck. Have every other light on it. Just no taillights... any help would be appreciated.. going to double check my fuses again now
if fuses are fine and bulbs, then take tail light covers off and verify connections and verify that you have power going to them with a volt meter. if you have power back there then more than likely you have a ground issue.

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
if fuses are fine and bulbs, then take tail light covers off and verify connections and verify that you have power going to them with a volt meter. if you have power back there then more than likely you have a ground issue.
I have a junction box that all my light wires back there on the tailboard(flatbed) and the two plugs for my gn plug and bumper pull rv plugs run into. I temporarily have run a wire to the taillight stud to give them power when i flip the switch. Where is the taillight ground? They work fine with the jumper, but when i turn on the actual headlight switch they dont power up

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.