Need help. 2015 crank no start.

redneck1

Reaction score
You guys better start going to the refinery to get your fuel!!!

LOL....

I work for a huge pipeline company. All the fuel is the same EXCEPT the additives.

If you guys are that worried. Get a clear jug and fill it first then decided whether or not you want to put it in your truck.

You forgot you factor in the condition of the tank at the station. While the fuel being delivered is similar, the tank may have algae, water, and whatever kind of contamination.

Beyond the edge of reason

Sportchassis06

Reaction score
Do you know that there are only three or four foundries that make AR lowers? There is also a massive difference between an LMT and a Del-Ton AR. You may be asking yourself why this is relevant...it's everything the various companies do after the initial manufacture that make the product. Feel free to head to the foundry for your next AR, or buy a Del-Ton. I'll stick to the better quality brands.
:popcorn:

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
Apparently you're missing it Tom. Nothing to with WM. It was totally random...kinda like Russian Roulette. Play stupid games win stupid prizes. :morons: Some grocery stores sell gas...I don't buy there either. I suppose relevant means something closer to thanks for saying it wasn't a bonehead decision on my part, rather than you shouldn't have done it in the first place to sport. I do wonder how much fuel he's purchased at WM since his new fuel system.

On the contrary, I do believe I'm getting it. Speedway, just as an example, had multiple trucks go down after purchasing bad fuel. It's not the station, it's where they get the fuel from, just stating that I won't go there for fuel. I only stick to high volume stations for fuel. Not arguing with you, just stating my opinion.

JRLott

Reaction score
I was joking...not picking at you. I understand the fuel in various regions comes from a very few locations. There are other factors that effect fuel quality between the refinery and the pump, just like the AR example I made. I agree with you and CAT about high volume stations completely. I simply add to it by saying I don't get fuel at WM, the grocery store, or the non-national brand low quality places. CAT is apparently running WM fuel just fine. I hope it continues for him and everyone else that uses it. It didn't work out so very well for sport. I feel for him...it absolutely sucks b@lls. I and another poster simply said we wouldn't get fuel at WM. It's simply not worth the risk to save pennies, as I demonstrated using my fuel usage in my pickup in my first post on this subject.

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
I know you were JR, no worries at all. I've found that the cheaper stations, even for gas, always produce the worst mpgs and overall vehicle performance, so I don't mind paying a bit more. Sucks what happened to SportChassis and that he had to pay out of pocket for repairs, similar to the friends down here at Speedway who had to pay for their repairs.

OP, hope you get this figured out.

JRLott

Reaction score
I've found that the cheaper stations, even for gas, always produce the worst mpgs and overall vehicle performance, so I don't mind paying a bit more.

...and this...

I do believe you are correct that we've derailed the thread far enough...any progress, blue?

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Do you know that there are only three or four foundries that make AR lowers? There is also a massive difference between an LMT and a Del-Ton AR. You may be asking yourself why this is relevant...it's everything the various companies do after the initial manufacture that make the product. Feel free to head to the foundry for your next AR, or buy a Del-Ton. I'll stick to the better quality brands.

Lol....

Do you want a tour of a pipeline facility and a tank farm??? I'm being serious too. I'd be more than happy to give you a tour of one of our refineries and then show you the master grid of the network next time in in either south Texas or Philly. Then we can watch the trucks drive away headed to different gas stations. The difference is certainly in the additive packages. Some are much better packages than others.

Then we can take a look at the equipment that monitors the gas quality before it's "loadable" and maybe take a quick gander at the butane blending facilities that nobody knows is injected into the gas...

The quality comes from the tank in the ground. I've pounced this for years. Alot of folks simply don't get this at all!!!

BTW. This isn't a jab at anybody. Alot of folks simply don't understand the finer details of the fuel network.

I personally avoid fuel stations in low elevation areas and prefer stations witg ABOVE GROUND TANKS!!! <--- generally a WIN!!

Last edited:

JRLott

Reaction score
I think we're saying the same thing in different ways, CAT. I agree with you completely. However I might take you up on that tour...especially if it could lead to a jerb.

Jonnydime

Reaction score
Three years ago we bought 10 used fuel tankers. 8 of the 10 were still in use when we bought them and you would be disgusted by some of the stuff that was in those tanks.

Latest posts

Members online