Need help and input

UtahFord

Reaction score
I drove from Arlington TX to Lubbock TX, 304 miles. Drove around to all of our store for a day, (about 20 miles), and back to Arlington on a tank of fuel. Total of 630 miles or so. My fuel light was on and I was in a bit of a pucker factor, but there was a 100 dollar bet on if I could do it or not. I did have a 5 gallon jug of fuel in the bed, just in case.

Damn that's crazy

sent from un-disclosed location

DocBar

Reaction score
I drove from Arlington TX to Lubbock TX, 304 miles. Drove around to all of our store for a day, (about 20 miles), and back to Arlington on a tank of fuel. Total of 630 miles or so. My fuel light was on and I was in a bit of a pucker factor, but there was a 100 dollar bet on if I could do it or not. I did have a 5 gallon jug of fuel in the bed, just in case.
Did you drive 55 mph and manage a tail wind both ways?? :toast:

CSIPSD

Reaction score
I don't trust you as far as I can throw ya, you're about as useful as a poopy diaper

LOL... I'd rather have a poopy diaper around then your crying dumbass...

Bitching about mileage, then you go and check it and your happy... What a dumbass.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
joe does have a point.... lol.... and its a diesel not a gasser that needs more rpm to help turn the bigger tires... rpm kills mileage. try keeping rpm close to 2k or under. back in the affective torque range.

live life full throttle

UtahFord

Reaction score
LOL... I'd rather have a poopy diaper around then your crying dumbass...

Bitching about mileage, then you go and check it and your happy... What a dumbass.

I'm not happy I'm more content just **** off you start **** on every forum don't you just stir the pot get a life man if you don't have any helpful input why comment really?????????

UtahFord

Reaction score
joe does have a point.... lol.... and its a diesel not a gasser that needs more rpm to help turn the bigger tires... rpm kills mileage. try keeping rpm close to 2k or under. back in the affective torque range.

live life full throttle

I run around 1700 rpm at 75mph

DocBar

Reaction score
I'm not happy I'm more content just **** off you start **** on every forum don't you just stir the pot get a life man if you don't have any helpful input why comment really?????????

2 things: Punctuation is your friend and how can you be posting from an undisclosed location when your location is clearly posted?:pointlaugh: LOL Just messing with ya, man.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
I run around 1700 rpm at 75mph

Which is why I suggested you NOT regear... Because you would be running 2200-2300 RPM's... Of course you took the smart ass route, which you are clearly not equipted to take...

Stick to the dumbass route, it fits you better.

what size tires and what are your egt's while cruising at 75mph?

live life full throttle

His EGT's with 37's will be right at 750* give or take, of course I don't know ****e, because I have never run the EXACT SET UP he has for hundreds of thousands of miles...

UtahFord

Reaction score
2 things: Punctuation is your friend and how can you be posting from an undisclosed location when your location is clearly posted?:pointlaugh: LOL Just messing with ya, man.

My location always changes I have a multi state driving area lol

what size tires and what are your egt's while cruising at 75mph?

live life full throttle

37" tires Steady 800* going up th mountain it got to 1150* cruise control the whole time. Also Jacob at dp helped correct my speedometer its barley off I drove 223 miles it only showed I drove 222 so its way close

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Which is why I suggested you NOT regear... Because you would be running 2200-2300 RPM's... Of course you took the smart ass route, which you are clearly not equipted to take...

Stick to the dumbass route, it fits you better.

His EGT's with 37's will be right at 750* give or take, of course I don't know ****e, because I have never run the EXACT SET UP he has for hundreds of thousands of miles...

lol... good call... do you have high blood pressure joe? i laugh every time you post something.

My location always changes I have a multi state driving area lol

37" tires Steady 800* going up th mountain it got to 1150* cruise control the whole time. Also Jacob at dp helped correct my speedometer its barley off I drove 223 miles it only showed I drove 222 so its way close

hell thats not bad... drop to 35" tires, rpm will go up a hair but be at or below 2k... should drop egt a hair too... prolly pick up a half to a mile per gallon.

live life full throttle

UtahFord

Reaction score
hell thats not bad... drop to 35" tires, rpm will go up a hair but be at or below 2k... should drop egt a hair too... prolly pick up a half to a mile per gallon.

live life full throttle

Ya that wouldn't be bad at all plus I think I will like the look of 35's better

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.