need help asap with mcc

charlie-2

Reaction score
im new to mcc and i have gearhead tunes. matt sent me 4 though email and i saved them to my tuning folder when i go to mcc and click open it comes up with a box on the mcc program requring a tuning password. can anyone help me out>?

sootie

Reaction score
what are you trying to do? if you are trying to edit his files-aint gonna happen.

if you need help loading them on your device, i can assist...

sootie

Reaction score
to load the custoom tune on the mini maxx, put the mini sd card in the reader and plug it into your computer.

take matts tunes and drop them in the folder called CUSTOM

put the card back in the tuner.

go to menu>install download> import MCC and follow the prompts. it will ask you to scroll thru and pick the engine file then the trans file. if you havent already entered your mcc unlock it will ask you to do that also.

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
what I would recommend doing is export files using your tuner. This will create the CUSTOM folder. once you do that, delete the files in the folder and replace them with Matt's files.

You can just create a folder and title it CUSTOM in windows, but I have had issues with that in the past, so I always just let the tuner create the folder.

You will not be able to open his tunes in MCC as they are locked for obvious reasons

08twinturbo

Reaction score
Ok just making sure. You have purchased the mcc code from h&s for your truck right? This is the code you have to have before loading any mcc files.

charlie-2

Reaction score
i cannot open my stock file with the mcc program it says could not find definition file

charlie-2

Reaction score
Thank you I will try that as soon as I get home

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online