Need help in the Jacksonville,Florida area!

2002 E350

Reaction score
Hello powerstroke army,
. I am having problems with my Van. Didn't know if someone near me is willing to help if they have a scanner? AE or anything else.

My van is missing with a loss of power. I have checked VC harness, cleaned tube/sensor for EBV. Checked injector ohms from VC plug and also at the IDM plug. Also ohm tested the GP. I have a fuel pressure gauge(non liquid filled) installed at fuel bowl.(62PSI w/E off) (w/ E running it is bouncy around 62PSI) While I drive the gauge will bounce like hell between 58PSI to 68PSI. Is this because I have no schrader valve inline? The fuel gauge seems to bounce kinda with the miss.
My van has a little loss of power too. It has a miss weather it is cold or warm. Does not smoke either. Only a little black smoke if I romp it. No CEl light on at all. Any help would be great.
Any questions feel free to ask I will answer in the best way I can!

2002 E350

Reaction score
The miss I have is there weather it is cold or warm. I did replace the passengers side VC and harness thinking that the plug was maybe bad. Only did this because I got a bad ohm reading at the IDM plug on the Odd bank. I have had the drivers side off to and checked the plug there too.
After replacing the VC gasket and harness I still have the same miss.:mad:

2002 E350

Reaction score

phooker

Reaction score
Wow, that sucks.....Those are pretty much the only guys I know localish that have the software to check that stuff out other than the dealerships.

Latest posts

Members online