Need help

Whytry

Reaction score
My buddys truck is having a low power complaint, it is a 04 6.0l has egr delete, blue fuel spring and a diablo sport tune, truck had an injector go out, it got replaced and that is when it got deleted, The throttle valve plate was cut out. truck is slow and has no power after putting this stuff on it has 65psi fuel pressure has good icp and has no leaks that i can find the truck doesnt smoke at all and it use to before all this was done. I am lost since everything Ifind is checking out fine.

Mdub707

Reaction score
Has good ICP... what are the actual values? The truck didn't get reprogrammed back to stock somehow did it? I'd imagine with the tune on there your ICP readings would be thrown off, so that's why I'm asking...

I agree with the map hose assessment, happens all the time.

Whytry

Reaction score
Ill check hose and I want to say 3400icp wot but I cant remember off the top of my head and no the ficm didnt get reprogrammed

Lassie

Reaction score
Pull the MAP sensor hose off of the intake and make sure you can feel boost coming out of the threaded nipple. These will plug if the intake is cleaned with nipple installed. Should have turbo/boost codes with this issue too.

Also check boots from turbo to IC and IC to intake. Could have been loose and blown off.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.