Need opinions please

BlueOx

Reaction score
Well the thought has been crossing my mind more lately about changing up the wheels and tires on my truck.

Here's how she sits currently:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1383806244.177665.jpg

I been kicking around the idea of switching it up to some black/machined 22s with a 35" AT tire.
What do you fellas think? Leave it as is or make the swap and try to sell or trade these centerlines?

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

Reaction score
Depends on what style/ model wheel your looking at. Truck looks good now.

---Clayton Watts
2002 eclb 7.3- back in business /for sale
2000 Chevy cavalier- beater
1990 Chevy K1500- for sale
race truck- in the works
sent from the sh!tter withTapatalk2

BlueOx

Reaction score
Depends on what style/ model wheel your looking at. Truck looks good now.

---Clayton Watts
2002 eclb 7.3- back in business /for sale
2000 Chevy cavalier- beater
1990 Chevy K1500- for sale
race truck- in the works
sent from the sh!tter withTapatalk2

Was wanting to maybe go with some BMFs

TripleE44

Reaction score
I like the look of the polished 20s you've got now, but black 22s would look good too. If it were my truck, I would be working on getting rid of some of or all of the chrome on the front before I swapped wheels. Then get an idea of where you're at. Typically I like chrome/polished wheels better on a two tone truck. Black just adds another color that makes it kinda busy.

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
it looks great now. I say PTM the front end like Eric said. then go from there. I think a fuel wheel with the face matched grey would look best and the lip black.

Eric@HoldersDiesel

BlueOx

Reaction score
it looks great now. I say PTM the front end like Eric said. then go from there. I think a fuel wheel with the face matched grey would look best and the lip black.

Eric@HoldersDiesel

I'll have the grill surround painted here in the next few weeks or so.

BlueOx

Reaction score
Smh dang tire kicker isn't getting anything ptm on his truck he been saying he was for months LOL

Jk man go with black 22"

Says the guy who's been saying he's gonna install a Carli kit....oh no wait, an Icon kit. Well maybe a Carli kit for the past 4 months lmao!

Hater!

12stroker

Reaction score
7BB-891A1A90D969-9434-0000047EA8F1FF48_zps5686de73.jpg

This is what the front of your truck should look like.

Sorry I can't make up my mind. I was going to get carli until I road in one with just a leveling kit. And all the guys that have it are going to change there set ups kind of like you wanting to take off your lift.

BlueOx

Reaction score
7BB-891A1A90D969-9434-0000047EA8F1FF48_zps5686de73.jpg

This is what the front of your truck should look like.

Sorry I can't make up my mind. I was going to get carli until I road in one with just a leveling kit. And all the guys that have it are going to change there set ups kind of like you wanting to take off your lift.

Only reason I haven't really pushed to have the bumpers PTM is because I kinda like that little extra bit of chrome to go with the polished wheels. Buuut, that's still no excuse for not having the surround PTM lol! I'm working on that now.

So make up your mind and put a leveling kit on that truck already Daniel! Lmao

BlueOx

Reaction score
Looking at Daniel's truck, if you're gonna do a ptm grill and bumper, Novakanes or SOTAs would look sick.

Sent from the bayou.

I'd love to run some death metal SOTAs!! Those are my favorite BMF wheels so far

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
I'd love to run some death metal SOTAs!! Those are my favorite BMF wheels so far

Do it!!

Lol Daniel, even I got you beat!

Jk, I definitely agree on waiting to pull the trigger on something that expensive.

Sent from the bayou.

12stroker

Reaction score
Only reason I haven't really pushed to have the bumpers PTM is because I kinda like that little extra bit of chrome to go with the polished wheels. Buuut, that's still no excuse for not having the surround PTM lol! I'm working on that now.

So make up your mind and put a leveling kit on that truck already Daniel! Lmao

Just hating on me because I did the ptm first LOL and coping me on truck colors as well

Do it!!

Lol Daniel, even I got you beat!

Jk, I definitely agree on waiting to pull the trigger on something that expensive.

Sent from the bayou.

Yeah I have a ready lift kit they gave me off of a friends truck but I am not going to do the job twice lol.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.