Need opinions....

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
Thinking about throwing a set of 20x10 Chrome bmf novakanes on the rig.

What do yall think?

IMAG0131.jpg

(best pic I've Got atm)

SSpeeDEMONSS

Reaction score
I change my original statement, keep the black. For some reason I never read chrome and thought you were going to a different black wheel.

Garrett

Probably getting paid at work to post this from my D1

MINK

Reaction score
White trucks are the only ones I prefer a black wheel on - I like your current setup.

Daryl@TDP

Reaction score
The black looks awesome with white but I also love chrome and white. I think that they would definitely look awesome on your truck. Chrome novakanes look sick.

AllanB

Reaction score
I hear ya. I am thinking about taking the Black BMF's off the Superduty in my avitar and see what they look like on the white Supercad. I would stay with the black, I don't like the chrome Incubus on my white truck at all, and I have chrome bumpers which should make them look ok.

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
I hear ya. I am thinking about taking the Black BMF's off the Superduty in my avitar and see what they look like on the white Supercad. I would stay with the black, I don't like the chrome Incubus on my white truck at all, and I have chrome bumpers which should make them look ok.

that's true, I used to have Chrome bumpers and I remember not liking chrome when I was running 18x10 classic locks. But I do miss the 325s looked like a pulling rig

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.