Need Price on SouthBend Clutch Disc

TERRCO

Reaction score
As the title says. Can anyone give me a price on a clutch disc for a 97 5spd con ofe? I have called a few places locally and havent got a definate answer. Everything else is fine but something got wedged in the clutch disc and broke it. I dont have a dust cover so probably was a rock or something. I dont need the whole clutch just the disc. Thanks

RubberDuck

Reaction score
Normally I'll be the first to tell you about a Valair clutch. BUT, your question is not about what you should get or what's the best. You want a price on a disk.

Now, being as you have a SB, I would recommend you call Peter and talk to him directly. Most vendors will not sell just a disk. Vendors sell "kits" or entire clutch assemblies. So most likely your only source for a replacement "part" for your clutch is the manufacturer. So as mentioned above, call SB. I'm certain they can hook you up. And it's not like their customer service sucks. I would be willing to bet if you were straight up with Peter and told him what happened, he'd hook you up. Just a guess. But get a damn inspection cover. LOL

Latest posts

Members online