Need some advice

Gearhead

Reaction score
I have a relative with a twin I Beam front end that wants to go to a solid axle. What is all needed to do this and does anyone have the parts laying around. Truck has 4:10 gears in it now.

Thanks,
Matt

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
not sure what is needed for that but if he wanted to do the coil spring swap on it we have rears avail with 3.73's front and rear from 2005+ trucks

gnxtc2

Reaction score
I have a relative with a twin I Beam front end that wants to go to a solid axle. What is all needed to do this and does anyone have the parts laying around. Truck has 4:10 gears in it now.

Thanks,
Matt

Need the D60 along with the Trac bar and mount, the driver side bottom leaf spring plate <--- very important, sway bar optional, F350 leaf springs (F250 are thicker and ride harsh).

Try to find a D60 from a '95-'97 truck so the brakes/rotors can be swapped over over. The '92-'94 D60s are ball jointed but use slide pin calipers. The earlier D60s are king pins.

The D60 into a F250 is a bolt in deal.

Might be easier to just buy a F350 so you have all the parts. The 460 leaf springs are the same as the diesel ones.

Anymore questions, just ask.

Billy T.
[email protected]

Gearhead

Reaction score
Let me know if anyone is parting out a truck and wants to sell all the pieces one would need.