need some exhaust help/twin turbos

BFT

Reaction score
run a stack thenLOL

how much room do you think these trucks have if you were to cut out some of the firewall?

Dzchey21

Reaction score
run a stack thenLOL

how much room do you think these trucks have if you were to cut out some of the firewall?

not sure i might be able to bend the pinch weld back a little for more clearance and oval the pipe a little bit to clear, i think i have a plan now on doing it whether it works or not is totally different LOL

BFT

Reaction score
not sure i might be able to bend the pinch weld back a little for more clearance and oval the pipe a little bit to clear, i think i have a plan now on doing it whether it works or not is totally different LOL

well, if you have enough room from the firewall to the heater core, or whatever sits behind there, you could cut it out and make a piece of sheet metal that goes in the shape of the DP and have clearance.
that is if there is enough room.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
well, if you have enough room from the firewall to the heater core, or whatever sits behind there, you could cut it out and make a piece of sheet metal that goes in the shape of the DP and have clearance.
that is if there is enough room.
im not going to do anything that drastic on this truck,

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.