need some help, 07 6.0

Reaction score
i bought this truck about two weeks ago and have a few questions. coolant cap is puking a little. like its just a few spots, the dealer had it looked at and replaced the t stat. seemed to help a bit but is still comin out the cap on wot. also on colder then normal mornings it starts fine but after about ten seconds it revs to 2000 rpm without me touching the pedal while moving. this morning it did it and the cel came on and stayed on, i gotta find a reader but figured id ask on here in the mean time. any help is appreciated.

CCRICE

Reaction score
As far as puking goes you need to make sure you have the updated degas cap. Codes will help people get an idea to better help you out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Sound like you need to run a pressure test while WOT to see if your coolant pressure is exceeding 16psi and just throwing ideas out but the 2000rpm with just a touch of a throttle could be couple things. IPR is one thing to check, but codes like the boys above stated are going to help on a good start.

Reaction score
I'll be taking it to the dealer this week and see wat they say. This coolant shiit is my main concern thou. I'm kind of hoping it something simple cuz I wasn't planning on studs until spring. Thanks man

Latest posts

Members online