need trans help in a bad way!

Reaction score
I orders a BTS valve body for my dads truck. It's a 99 F 350 cclb drw. He went to put the new valve body on and not paying attention took off a smaller valve body toward the rear of the tranny. When he took it off 4 steel balls fell out and I have no clue where they go back. When he showed it to me I told him he had taken off the wrong piece. But now I don't know how it goes back because of those steel balls. And also when he did take the right valve body off the plate under it goes the whole length of the tranny. I was expecting there to be a small plate like came with the valve body. Neither of us have had these things apart so now I'm stumped. Can any of you guys guide me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance!

golfer

Reaction score
I orders a BTS valve body for my dads truck. It's a 99 F 350 cclb drw. He went to put the new valve body on and not paying attention took off a smaller valve body toward the rear of the tranny. When he took it off 4 steel balls fell out and I have no clue where they go back. When he showed it to me I told him he had taken off the wrong piece. But now I don't know how it goes back because of those steel balls. And also when he did take the right valve body off the plate under it goes the whole length of the tranny. I was expecting there to be a small plate like came with the valve body. Neither of us have had these things apart so now I'm stumped. Can any of you guys guide me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance!

give us a call, and I'll transfer you to Dan in our tranny department.

Reaction score
Your telling me! I can't thank these guys enough. I have told all my buddies how they helped me out. I'll be a customer for future orders for sure!!! Thanks again guys! This says a lot about your company!

always-strokin

Reaction score
^Yes it does say a lot about his company. Glad you were happy with their service; I'm always tickled when we get responses from him on here.

Latest posts

Members online