Need Ts Chip Reburn .

ROLLING THUNDER

Reaction score
I was going to post in the vendor section but didnt want to post everywere. I would like the cheapest reburn price. So im looking for a vendor who could help me out

Tncoalroller88

Reaction score
Send it to Matt Robinson at Gearhead Automotive Performance or Johnathan Jones at No Limit tuning and Design. I have Matts tunes on my 00 six speed and i love them. Give them a call they will do u right.

under pressure

Reaction score
Johnathan still has a contract with Beans, thus there labled Beans tunes if purchased from Beans diesel, however his buisness is No Limit tuning in Chatanooga TN. he has a nice DD tune that dynos just over 300 hp in an auto, be a little more on a stick !

02BigD

Reaction score
Matt at Gearhead has my vote. I've been lucky enough to have run tunes from almost everyone that gets mentioned. For road use, Matt's refinement of his tunes stands above the rest, and on the dyno it is just 3 hp short of what Swamps big tune does (Swamp's hybrid injectors).

under pressure

Reaction score
Not sure how public it is. I found out by calling when my pcm crapped out and chip wouldnt read, so they had my tune trasferred and flashed my pcm.
These guys took care of it, saved me a bunch of money. (not many can say that these days)

No limits website is dynoproven.com, but he has more info on facebook, custom cut pistons etc.
Just a good couple of guys.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online