need your input

Reaction score
finally getting my motor together..I bought a IH water pump last summer..i got a good deal on it with a promo code... i now wish i would have waited..Dieselsite has a very nice kit put together now with a life time hose that fits like factory...i want the same clean set up..i don't want to piece together a couple hoses to make one work.. i found this hose'''
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/sum-390124-b/overview/

looks nice but i'm afraid it will not last.. whats your thought??
what would you pay for a hose like Bob has?? maybe we could influence him to sell the hose separate from the kit...remember his hose is the only hose on the market that fits like factory and it's also a life time hose...

Last edited:

V-Ref

Reaction score
I'd sell your IH pump and run Bob's pump kit. Bolt it on outa the box. Be done with it. You might not be that far behind after you sell you IH pump.

V-Ref

Reaction score
Somebody that would rather save a few bucks and go through the headaches of putting it together? As these trucks get older, folks are less and less willing to put a dime into em....that'd just what I do.

Don't you need to machine down a few bosses to get pulley clearance on the IH pumps?

gnxtc2

Reaction score
That right. :eek: When I installed the Int'l pump on my OBS, I used a Dodge Cummins lower hose, forgot what year. I don't know how the SD lower hose is configured. I know it has been done before.

Billy T.
[email protected]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

dpshoda

Reaction score
Interesting comment about Bob/Dieselsite getting hoses from Mishimoto. As the National Sales Director at Dieselsite, I thought I would take this opportunity to share some interesting information about Dieselsite. While we carry the best Boots and Hoses in the industry, it is the product development that is most impressive here. With over 25 years’ experience in the OEM market, I have worked on hundreds of projects with engineers from John Deere, to Westinghouse, to La-Z-Boy recliners. It is Dieselsite’s product development that has really impressed me and is the foundation of success. The product development team at Dieselsite (led by Bob Riley) spends a lot of time on the custom design and layout of our product. Of course we feel that we do the engineering work on most of our product only to see it copied then on competitors site a couple of months later, but we take that as a compliment as being first to market and everyone follows. The hoses that we offer are designed and tested at Dieselsite before they ever go into our products. We spend the extra time to test these products before we ever tool them up for production. It was designed and tooled by Dieselsite-not anyone else. Out boots and hoses are not made by Mishimoto. For those who just want the lower hose for this International water pump, it is now available on our site (I am working with my marketing people to get some pictures up). http://www.dieselsite.com/dieselsitelowerradiatorhoseforinternationalwaterpump-1999-200373l.aspx In addition, the OBS International Water Pump and Coolant filter will be available in June. Dan-National Sales Director –Dieselsite.

Last edited:

liquidlounge

Reaction score
Interesting comment about Bob/Dieselsite getting hoses from Mishimoto. As the National Sales Director at Dieselsite, I thought I would take this opportunity to share some interesting information about Dieselsite. While we carry the best Boots and Hoses in the industry, it is the product development that is most impressive here. With over 25 years’ experience in the OEM market, I have worked on hundreds of projects with engineers from John Deere, to Westinghouse, to La-Z-Boy recliners. It is Dieselsite’s product development that has really impressed me and is the foundation of success. The product development team at Dieselsite (led by Bob Riley) spends a lot of time on the custom design and layout of our product. Of course we feel that we do the engineering work on most of our product only to see it copied then on competitors site a couple of months later, but we take that as a compliment as being first to market and everyone follows. The hoses that we offer are designed and tested at Dieselsite before they ever go into our products. We spend the extra time to test these products before we ever tool them up for production. It was designed and tooled by Dieselsite-not anyone else. Out boots and hoses are not made by Mishimoto. For those who just want the lower hose for this International water pump, it is now available on our site (I am working with my marketing people to get some pictures up). http://www.dieselsite.com/dieselsitelowerradiatorhoseforinternationalwaterpump-1999-200373l.aspx In addition, the OBS International Water Pump and Coolant filter will be available in June. Dan-National Sales Director –Dieselsite.
This is all fine and good, but can we hear what the International Sales Director has to say?!

Reaction score
NICE.......just ordered it... i want a nice clean factory fit.. it being a life time hose is just a bonus...i been running diesel site boots for 8 years with the truck being parked for the last 2 years.. i still have one boot that wont let go of the IC pipe... i have no doubt this hose will be the same quality part put out by dieselsite.... thanks Dan

Latest posts

Members online