Needing help loading tunes.

Jgon08

Reaction score
I just got some new tunes sent to me and some reason it keeps popping up no device found when I click on load custom tunes on the sct website. Am I missing something or is there more I need to do with my x4?

sootie

Reaction score
Turn your firewall off and reinstall the sct software. Leave it off to connect the device

03 7.3

Reaction score
Sct

I know this sounds simple but try unhooking everything (even the USB cord)

Restart your computer

Wait 5 min (let it boot up and load everything)

Then plug in your USB and SCT and see if it finds it

Jgon08

Reaction score
Is the tuner powering up when you connect it to the pc?

Yes it powers up that's why I thought it was odd the computer wouldn't read it .

And I'm using Windows 10 I thought maybe I needed a computer with Windows 8 on it

Kbuterbaugh04

Reaction score
There's some sort of command I think you need to manually enter or enable. Had that problem with my windows computer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

sootie

Reaction score
Ah windows 10 will do it...try a windows 7 computer

dieselpips

Reaction score
I had the same issue yesterday with my windows 10 laptop. You need to install different drivers to get it to work. I found this website, followed the instructions and it worked for me. Good luck

https://support.bamaperformance.com/hc/en-us/articles/200801679-Windows-8-1-10-Driver-Update
I have windows 10 also and found that same link last nite doing a Google search. Just follow the instructions it will guide you through installing and unzipping the drivers you need to recognize the x4. It works

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Jgon08

Reaction score
I have windows 10 also and found that same link last nite doing a Google search. Just follow the instructions it will guide you through installing and unzipping the drivers you need to recognize the x4. It works

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Looks like I better give this a try I can't find any Windows 7 computers.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.