New 05-07 headlights...

Super08Duty

Reaction score
These are oem quality lights. Got my set in today and installed them on my 01.
ze8yvazy.jpg

Ill have more pics of a second set going on an 06 shortly.

RescueF250

Reaction score
Alright Bobby ill buzz ya later on them then. Thanks also what about wiring for the headlights ? Conversion harness or anything ?

Bobby@cp

Reaction score
Alright Bobby ill buzz ya later on them then. Thanks also what about wiring for the headlights ? Conversion harness or anything ?

Nope, direct bolt up.

Can even use you old bulbs or a new set of silverstars

Paul@CP_Trucks

Reaction score

Nope, direct bolt up.

Can even use you old bulbs or a new set of silverstars

Kevin,

I think Rob is confused to your question.

We do have the conversion harness if you have the 99-04 truck.:pimp:

RescueF250

Reaction score
Sounds good, I'll probably be looking at getting some in the next week or 2 with harness. Also while im at it, how about some HID's for the new lights, and also the lower fog lights as well. Shoot me a pm with a total.

Paul@CP_Trucks

Reaction score
Sounds good, I'll probably be looking at getting some in the next week or 2 with harness. Also while im at it, how about some HID's for the new lights, and also the lower fog lights as well. Shoot me a pm with a total.

Kevin,

Got some back in stock. If you thinking HID you won't need the conversion harness we can build that into the HID kit.

Huge derail here LOL

But CP guys, are y'all making anything like this for 2nd gen dodge trucks? One piece headlights in this smoked color

Not yet man working on it.

Lang

Reaction score
Who's been running these the longest? How have they been holding up? I live in SE Florida, rains all the time and 90% humidity 90% of the time

03 tx pwr stroke

Reaction score
In stock? Website still says out of stock. Possibly have some at LST? With conversion harness and all that stuff?