Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
not without 19.5s

like this?

dually_zps0f8bbd4c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Should you be putting 19.5s on a dually with a 3.73 rear?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I got 4.30's in this one that's why I need 19.5's LOL stock 17's and 4.30 and a 5R = bad fuel mileage and 60 MPH @ around 2400 RPM. 19.5's + 4.30's +5R= 60 MPH @ around 2200 RPM somewhere around that ballpark cant remember off the top of my head. Stupid towboss package. So it brings it around a 4.17 gear ratio.

Last edited:

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Wow. Thats nuts!

live life full throttle

Yup last time I seen it was parked all the way in the back. Still had the window sticker and everything. They even had a 6.4 job 2 f-450 CC rolling chassis that they threw away. complete truck just no engine or trans nice interior everything engine blew and who ever owned it didn't want to fix it. Sat at the service department for 2 years. Last time I was there the owner of the company came in told the service manger that they had permission to send it to the junk yard. Had a nice dump bed on it.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Yup last time I seen it was parked all the way in the back. Still had the window sticker and everything. They even had a 6.4 job 2 f-450 CC rolling chassis that they threw away. complete truck just no engine or trans nice interior everything engine blew and who ever owned it didn't want to fix it. Sat at the service department for 2 years. Last time I was there the owner of the company came in told the service manger that they had permission to send it to the junk yard. Had a nice dump bed on it.

Holy crap!!

live life full throttle

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Holy crap!!

live life full throttle

Yup they also got a brand new 2012 f-750 6.7 cumminGs blown head gasket sitting there at the SD. The Senior master mechanic at my dealer is hilarious LOL. Every truck you'll see at my dealer has SP's tuners deletes CAI they don't give a crap if you have mods. They persuade customers to do it LOL.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Yup they also got a brand new 2012 f-750 6.7 cumminGs blown head gasket sitting there at the SD. The Senior master mechanic at my dealer is hilarious LOL. Every truck you'll see at my dealer has SP's tuners deletes CAI they don't give a crap if you have mods. They persuade customers to do it LOL.

Dam. To bad they weren't like that everywhere.

live life full throttle

Yellow1000

Reaction score
Yes I got a video. Crappy one. But it wasn't easy to drive and take the video. Overall it runs WAY stronger than the other 6.7s. This one was a ccsb XL with 3:55s. There's very little difference in response when you hit the pedal. However. When the converter locks it really pulls for a stock truck. It needs more miles on the trans so it will shift a bit quicker, but overall it feels like there's more there than what they advertise the power increase was. Watch close Rpms vs the speedo , really strong midrange and steady pull up to shift rpm. Also note the traction control light on the video coming on around 60 mph. There was a seam in the pavement and it broke loose a little. At least enough to make it flash.

http://youtu.be/uaxV9po9Nkw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk and ****.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Yes I got a video. Crappy one. But it wasn't easy to drive and take the video. Overall it runs WAY stronger than the other 6.7s. This one was a ccsb XL with 3:55s. There's very little difference in response when you hit the pedal. However. When the converter locks it really pulls for a stock truck. It needs more miles on the trans so it will shift a bit quicker, but overall it feels like there's more there than what they advertise the power increase was. Watch close Rpms vs the speedo , really strong midrange and steady pull up to shift rpm. Also note the traction control light on the video coming on around 60 mph. There was a seam in the pavement and it broke loose a little. At least enough to make it flash.

http://youtu.be/uaxV9po9Nkw

Nice 10 miles on the clock and 90 MPH LOL. How's it drive?

Yellow1000

Reaction score
Lol well it's not mine. I at least waited for it to warm up all the way. It drove the same as the ccsb 14 Lariet I drove. This truck had 17s on it. It was basically a work truck.

Yellow1000

Reaction score
What I was impressed with is how quick it went from 70-90. Runs about 25 psi on the guage.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Lol well it's not mine. I at least waited for it to warm up all the way. It drove the same as the ccsb 14 Lariet I drove. This truck had 17s on it. It was basically a work truck.

Let it warm up and hold on LOL. That's how you do a real test drive.

Yellow1000

Reaction score
I was 99% sold on buying a 14 I was driving. But I thought nah I'll go for a quick spin in the 15. I'll be waiting for the Lariet they have to come in now. You know I read so many different things on break in. I always went by the break it in how your going to use it theory. Never done me wrong.

Latest posts

Members online