New 2015 Ford Superduty 6.7 Updates

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Yes. You can currently put in "Stock Order Orders". Those are the JOB 1 Early builds that ford normally uses as test vehicles. I have a F350 Regular Cab On Standard Job One Order, which will pick up April 1st for Late May Build. If you order a stock order vehicle you may have it built faster, but chances are ford will pull it for testing

You cant even put anything in on Bronzefire/King Ranch Trucks yet. We're getting a Brozefire 450KR truck to replace our platinum, and they have absolutely NO eta when you can order one. I imagine late year delivery on them

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Yes. You can currently put in "Stock Order Orders". Those are the JOB 1 Early builds that ford normally uses as test vehicles. I have a F350 Regular Cab On Standard Job One Order, which will pick up April 1st for Late May Build. If you order a stock order vehicle you may have it built faster, but chances are ford will pull it for testing

You cant even put anything in on Bronzefire/King Ranch Trucks yet. We're getting a Brozefire 450KR truck to replace our platinum, and they have absolutely NO eta when you can order one. I imagine late year delivery on them

So don't go with the "stock order" then? What dates would make it a a job 2 or 3 thanks for you reply Jared

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
I was talking to a dealer in the mainland since I live in Hawaii. He said that if I order a truck now it will take 4-5 month delivery. So in the end what build date would that be early or late build?

Probably retail build.. 1 1/2 month till April 1st, then 8 Weeks to get a truck built (unless you know someone who can push it foward a couple weeks), then the delivery to dealer port, then shipping to hawaii. Sounds like a retail order to me!

lorendiesel6.4

Reaction score
I'm not gonna quote everybody that was discussing the urea usage vs power levels on the 6.7 Cummings but it seems they're like the 6.0's. Some are good some aren't. I know of one guy who says he has 6700 miles on his truck and DEF guage hasn't moved since he picked it up from the dealer but I also know of a guy who's truck is drinking it. A lot has to do with driving style.

powerstroked08

Reaction score
The one we have at work drinks the urea. And its been back to the dealer at least 10 times and we've only had it a little over a year. And the damn thing likes to run hot, a few times it hit 245 and was gurgling like a pig by the time we could get it off of the road. Its had 2 sets of brakes on it and its on its 3rd set of tires( it just turned 34,000 miles) And we don't beat on this truck either, just drive it from job to job and do our work(its a little bucket truck)

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
The one we have at work drinks the urea. And its been back to the dealer at least 10 times and we've only had it a little over a year. And the damn thing likes to run hot, a few times it hit 245 and was gurgling like a pig by the time we could get it off of the road. Its had 2 sets of brakes on it and its on its 3rd set of tires( it just turned 34,000 miles) And we don't beat on this truck either, just drive it from job to job and do our work(its a little bucket truck)

Did they ever figure why its running hot?

lincolnlocker

Reaction score

Dodge?

live life full throttle

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
the really sad thing is that the 2010-12 Dodge chassis cab trucks were urea equipped and they were less problematic than the 13+ trucks.

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Did they ever figure why its running hot?

No. I can only imagine why it did that. Its not like we were pushing the truck hard. We were on level ground and then a slight down hill grade and the damn thing was climbing steadily to 245 and we pulled over. It also decided to shut off one day out of the blue going up a dirt road. I dosconnected the batteries after it didn't start for a few minuts. I let it sit with them disconnected for a little bit, hooked them and about 3 crank cycles later it ran. I have no clue what is up with that truck:priest:

12stroker

Reaction score
I haven't kept track on this thread much. But I was at the local dealer getting my 6.4 worked on and they told me there first 15 will be here in next month.

Idiesel

Reaction score
I saw a prototype at San Antonio rodeo, all I can say is wow! They made them very classy and got rid of that ugly red leather

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Barnabas

Reaction score
The ones ont eh website look nice. interested to see how it feels and looks in person. i miss that "rawhide" king leather look though still.

the new ones almost look too refined. almost makes it looks fake

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
imho it was the seats that set the king apart. I loved the seats of the old king ranch. In 2011 they to me lost there appeal..

Latest posts

Members online