New 6.0 Single turbo setups

Extended Power

Reaction score
Damit....if this was out last fall, I prolly would have picked up a set of up-pipes/flange.

I think the biggest restriction in our setups is the corny little T-3 turbo flanges....and the silly, small round v-band adaptor on the stock up-pipes.

I mean really....the stock up-pipes are 2"OD, and then you press everything down even more, and squeeze it all through a teeny tiny T-3 manifold....no wonder ya have to have a gate the size of Texas to get around it...

Your T-4 up-pipes/flange look awesome!

OneStockQuik6.0

Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG-20120316-00288.jpg
    IMG-20120316-00288.jpg
    604.4 KB · Views: 306

strokin6L

Reaction score
what's the drain line look like? I'm assuming that there is no pedistal for the turbo seeing as that the up-pipes are supported with that bracket/mount.

FX4 F2-Fifty

Reaction score
BUMP... its been 5 days, we should have dyno sheets, track times and data logs by now...:poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke:

All joking aside, you get it installed yet? Also curious about the pedestal/oil drain as well.

OneStockQuik6.0

Reaction score
BUMP... its been 5 days, we should have dyno sheets, track times and data logs by now...:poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke:

All joking aside, you get it installed yet? Also curious about the pedestal/oil drain as well.

You're right it's been 5 long days of work and no time to play:fustrate: Hopefully, I can have it installed this weekend..

Don't hold your breath waiting for dyno sheets as I am more of a believer on track times 1/8 or 1/4:poke:

Latest posts

Members online