New 6.0 Single turbo setups

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
pm sent craig

I also want to throw another wrench into the mix with these charger setups, is nozzles. Frankie is running 150% nozzles, and its netting great results, spool up is great and looks like it only hazes at wot. Does the extra fueling the 150's proide help a ton? I know it works wonders with 6.4's and dmax trucks upping the nozzles and they gain power and drivability and. Im having a tough time deciding to go with 100% or 150% nozzles when I send my 190/75's back to jess to be made into 205s or 210s. Any insight on this guys?

150 nozzles always seem cleaner to me and help spool large turbos very well

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Interesting, I think when my sticks come out to go bigger im going to have to do some thinking. Im going for a 66/71/83 for certain now.

strokin6L

Reaction score
i thought i remember hearing that the 8 hole nozzles dont atomize as good as the 6 hole nozzles and the spray pattern of the 8 hole isn't where it should be in the piston bowl.

smokinstroker

Reaction score
thats a question for an injector builder, when i ordered them from elite thats what they recommended for me.

OneStockQuik6.0

Reaction score
How much did the boat weigh? Thats good news buddy!

It's a 29 renegade open fishermen with twin 250 mercs,Trailer is triple axle.I don't know the actual weight.When I would tow with my old setup it had alot of lag and would smoke heavy,Now its completely the opposite:clapping:

Last edited:

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
doing some quick research on the boat a 32' version of the same boat weighs around 6k lbs without a trailer.. Id say the 20' is around 5800 ish? plus the trailer weight. Thats pretty nice man, we know now it can tow light loads which is a huge plus. Now I'd like to see it pull one truck on a trailer! LOL

OneStockQuik6.0

Reaction score
doing some quick research on the boat a 32' version of the same boat weighs around 6k lbs without a trailer.. Id say the 20' is around 5800 ish? plus the trailer weight. Thats pretty nice man, we know now it can tow light loads which is a huge plus. Now I'd like to see it pull one truck on a trailer! LOL

Bring me your truck and a trailer and we'll load your truck on the trailer and tow it...:toast:

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
you in maryland? I may be down there soon actually picking up some parts for my brother.

06f250powerstroke

Reaction score
so far my 64/68/.83 T4 with MDP upipes and manifolds is working great spool up is much quicker and it has a ton at top end, definitly an improvement over what i was running

Latest posts