NEW 6.4 Aluminum Radiator - ALRADCO

alradco

Reaction score
Any updates? I had to dump another gallon in the old girl the other day. Apparently it was thurstyLOL

Real thirsty! New core should be finished up in a day or two, new end tanks in process as well, then we'll test fit and if all good full speed ahead.

Intercooler should be getting wrapped up this weekend I think :)

alradco

Reaction score
Peter, any guess when the radiators will be done?

The updated version should be done this weekend. Then we'll install and test, followed shortly by moving into production.
I know you're in need of one, we'll get it to you as soon as we can. I'll update this thread with info. Thank you.

Peter

HD F250

Reaction score
The updated version should be done this weekend. Then we'll install and test, followed shortly by moving into production.
I know you're in need of one, we'll get it to you as soon as we can. I'll update this thread with info. Thank you.

Peter

I have a little time, cab up is delayed a little.

alradco

Reaction score
I'm sure not everyone one wants to go through pages and pages to see some pictures so I thought I'd start a new thread located here.

http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46360

This is the revised version of the Alradco Ford 6.4 Powerstroke aluminum radiator.

Should be getting installed in the next few days but I wanted to share some pics. Pre-sale pricing will be ending in the very near future. I'll update this thread with results when available.

Pre-orders can be placed at www.alradco.com

We can still continue discussion here, just wanted something that was a bit easier for people to go through.

Please feel free to spread the word as I don't have much time to spend on the internet lately.

Peter

2jc65ba.jpg

2iqk21x.jpg

2hfp0cz.jpg

6pm2xl.jpg

1zna646.jpg

alradco

Reaction score
Update, the 6.4 radiator is installed and testing. From the other thread in case you haven't seen it. Thank you Nick for all of your help and input. Guys like you and communities like POWERSTROKEARMY always blow me away. I don't even know your last name but you're willing to go out of your way to help in anyway you can for the good of other Ford truck owners. Thank you!

So I finished it up yesterday and got it all in and running. Not expecting it at all but right off the batt I noticed cooler temps by about 4* cruising down the highways and while pulling grades. I normally run about 200 running down the freeway load at 60-65 and I am at 200, now after the radiator I am 196 rolling down the freeway and pulling about 12k, on a grade loaded the same I do often I normally get to about 212 and now I am around 208 with oil temps being about 1-2 degrees lower also. Over all I am extremely happy with the piece of mind this gives me knowing that I wont have to worry about the stock plastic end tanks leaking leaving me stranded some where. I also noticed a 4 degree drop in trans temps thanks to the bigger internal cooler in the radiator, must be a theme here with 4 degrees lol. Peter has been a hella of a guy to work with and I am excited to see what he will do with the intercoolers too!
Here was my first test with it last night just a small load.
8AC-704FA6BCCF57-5020-0000025F81DBB6FA_zps661920bd.jpg

TLH

Reaction score
Radiator

Thanks for posting. I don't need one now but the way the cheep ford radiators leak. I might need a new one by then. Also your price is way lower then Mishimoto. Which is great. Will be looking fwd to seeing them.

alradco

Reaction score
Thanks for posting. I don't need one now but the way the cheep ford radiators leak. I might need a new one by then. Also your price is way lower then Mishimoto. Which is great. Will be looking fwd to seeing them.

Thank you. The current price is a presale special which will be going up. Those details will be posted in a few days.

randy_4life

Reaction score
Just made my pre-order, mine is fine right now but im not gonna take the chance with the factory one it has 136km (dunno mile conversion) and it looks like its seen better days :)

Latest posts

Members online