New 6.4l owner and new to the army

NMSVT

Reaction score
Welcome! New here as well, but not to the powerstroke's!

My09Ride

Reaction score
Search is real good, but before you ask... As I said Luv it! Change oil every 5K miles and fuel filter every other 10K miles. Keep some kind of eye on it with the cheaper CTS or go a Big Tuner. I'm Patriot(*******). Don't beat the chit out of it, unless you want the big $'s ... Semi Strong engine, but love's to be taken care of.. Not for kids.. Too much potential power. My F-250 like to pull my big Montana 5er.. It is great! 67K. no mile, but still a monster! I've done a good bit to it, and it appears to be very happy!

bigblue75

Reaction score
I but a mini maxx on and I was wondering what setting other guys are running My truck has the EGR is removed and it has 5 inch straight exhaust and a single turbo and I have it set on the default settings plus is there any way to get rid of the dtc codes p179a&p2263 I removed them and the keep coming back on

Last edited:

sootie

Reaction score
I but a mini maxx on and I was wondering what setting other guys are running My truck has the EGR is removed and it has 5 inch straight exhaust and a single turbo and I have it set on the default settings plus is there any way to get rid of the dtc codes p179a&p2263 I removed them and the keep coming back on

ya-get custom mcc tunes for a non vgt setup.

Latest posts

Members online