new billet exhaust manifolds

constantfix

Reaction score
yeah, drunk posting wasn't the brightest idea i've had

I take ownership of my statements right or wrong, but i normally conduct myself with a bit more class

derail over

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
those uppipes are beautiful, i need me a set of them

the stock coupler sucks

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
All bolted up. Manifolds fit great, no clearance issues so far. Worst part is having to build new uppipes. I see there's a company in the prcess of building bolt on uppipes for these manifolds. Hopefully they perform as well as they look. Stock manifold exit is 1 7/8. These are 2 1/4. I have them necked back down the 2inch. Didn't know if I'd lose to much in velocity running 2 1/4 all the way

IMG-20120207-00954.jpg

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
nothing wrong with that, i cant weld to save my life, so I know how i feel the pain. But like said before it works it works, cant seem back there anways.

Last edited:

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
for them dual oil pumps, loving the intake manifold too :hammer:

windrunner408

Reaction score
for them dual oil pumps, loving the intake manifold too :hammer:

I was going to ask, is that his intake manifold?? I see what you are saying Shawn about your welding skills. I bet it flows pretty good though.:thumbsup:

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
Intake manifold cost a whole $50. Its a piece of 2x3 square tubing. Cut and welded. Built that last year. Yeah it way out flows a stocker

wetnsloppy4x

Reaction score
Those exhaust manifold are purdy. I'm anxious to see them tested on a "normal" power level truck. You know, a truck thats NOT putting down 1000+ hp.lol

If anyone is interested, I believe Shawns intake manifold build thread is over on PSN.

Shawn, did you end up reworking that intake a little to get it to lay down flat? IIRC, you had some warping issues after you burned it all together.

Latest posts

Members online