New Build

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Can't you use YouTube like normal humans? :poke: lol.

Can't see the video but I'm sure it's awesome. Can't wait for results tomorrow!

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

extreme3807

Reaction score
I don't have a you tube account lol, too lazy to make one. It still has a bad de dueling issue, hopefully when Eric reflashes everything tomorrow we can see some 4wd burnouts lol.

Strokin6.4

Reaction score
What time at erics tomorrow? I'd like to come check it out as well. Go to the track though ill def make it there!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

6.4stroke

Um wow. Sounds like a jet that's on steroids I can see ur truck in a issue in diesel power in the future.

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
No track lol. You will have to get with Mike and see when he is bringing it over

Says the guy who's not taking the truck up there lol jk man it is tempting being the track 10 miles away. BTW your helmet is in the truck ready to go