New Build

extreme3807

Reaction score
Quick update. Everything should be done within the next week or so, cab should be pulled tuesday, then it's off to mounting the turbo's, fabricating the 2 intercooler's, and relocating the batteries. Johnny is repainting a bunch of parts on the truck in the next few days, and I am hoping to pick it up when I go on leave the 20th.

Once I pick it up ill be driving it to northwest Ohio for the holidays, then through West Virginia, Virginia, North Carolina, and back to South Carolina around the 26th. If anyone along the way wants to meet up and check it out, let me know. I have no issues making some long detours.

MINK

Reaction score
Quick update. Everything should be done within the next week or so, cab should be pulled tuesday, then it's off to mounting the turbo's, fabricating the 2 intercooler's, and relocating the batteries. Johnny is repainting a bunch of parts on the truck in the next few days, and I am hoping to pick it up when I go on leave the 20th.

Once I pick it up ill be driving it to northwest Ohio for the holidays, then through West Virginia, Virginia, North Carolina, and back to South Carolina around the 26th. If anyone along the way wants to meet up and check it out, let me know. I have no issues making some long detours.

Waere at in Ohio are you going?

Lowdown89

Reaction score

Which part of SC are you coming back thru? Jumping on to 26? You know I wanna see it and hopefully go for a ride in it...

HD F250

Reaction score
I would def like to see the build when it's done, but I will be on leave in Indiana also. Are you military? If so, what branch?

extreme3807

Reaction score
Which part of SC are you coming back thru? Jumping on to 26? You know I wanna see it and hopefully go for a ride in it...

Yeah Jason ill be hopping on 26, going through Columbia. I'll give you a shout when I'm heading that way. We will go on a joy ride for a bit

extreme3807

Reaction score
My friend Mink will give you an alabama steam boat ride

lol, thanks but no thanks
Sounds good man! I'm excited to see this thing in the road!
Thanks sir
Only you buddy.

I'll likely try to meet up with you, would love to see your truck.
Thanks man, I'll give you a shout when I get around that area
Awesome, I didn't realize you were in military also. You are welcome to swing by or crash at house anytime you are up in VA/DC area.
Thanks buddy, I appreciate the invitation

Black_Lightning91

Reaction score
Hey what parts of WV you swinging through? Would love to see the truck in person and the look on the Vigilante crew when they see real 6.4 Power! If coming anywhere near the Beckley Area let me know. Even if there is no Vigilante smack down I still would love to see the truck haha

extreme3807

Reaction score
I'll be stopping too see Haddox in Morgantown WV once i get the truck from MD. Once I leave Ohio for South Carolina I will be taking 77. I normally go through bluefield/ charleston on the turnpike. I'll gladly stop by if it isn't too far out of the way. I would love to see these vigilante fellas lol

Latest posts

Members online