New Build

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score
People are way too worried about the air filters. If you don't take it off road or sled pull you don't have much to worry about, my brother ran his Cummins for probably 2 years without one and has no bad effects at all. (So far) And plenty of the high horsepower guys don't run air filters either.

Super08Duty

Reaction score
Pretty sure nick isn't an idiot, he knows what can happen without filters. With all the starting issues, I would imagine filters weren't his top priority. Erik, this is not directed to your smartass lol

Btw, good luck at TS! Try to keep the monster in a straight line lol

Erikclaw

Reaction score
OK good, was thinking you took me seriously. Hell look at my avatar, can't really listen to much I saw anymore.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
i was looking at the design, and i think the filters are going to be a big pita, tight radius to get up and out of there. as long as he doesnt get anything that can damage the wheels, i would just worry about changing the oil frequently.

01PSD

Reaction score
i was looking at the design, and i think the filters are going to be a big pita, tight radius to get up and out of there. as long as he doesnt get anything that can damage the wheels, i would just worry about changing the oil frequently.

That's what I figured. Probably why it hasn't been messed with yet

BFT

Reaction score
Driver side battery and tray is about the only place I could think. Maybe a 2-1 pipe is in order the hook up the MAF sensor

907DAVE

Reaction score
Short block probably wont last long enough to see the effects of no air filtration anyways...:D

:poke:

Motostroker

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368702369.014691.jpg

See y'all ladies in a little bit. TS bound

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.