New Build

Wayne

Reaction score
5e3a4ura.jpg

7ugaha5e.jpg

Do you get to keep A/C with this truck? I'm having a hard time seeing how the lines to the compressor will fit with the headers collecting right where they go. Maybe custom a/c lines? I bet A/C is an after thought with this one:lookaround: Who needs it anyway when you have 4 turbos :redspotdance:

78f100

Reaction score
Looks great, I would love to have the tools and skills to fab like that. Does Craig bend all the pipe in house also, or are those prebent pipes cut to fit?

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
this may be a dumb question, but will there be back pressure issues with all of that coming down into a single 4" downpipe?

B585Ford

Reaction score
this may be a dumb question, but will there be back pressure issues with all of that coming down into a single 4" downpipe?

Please correct me if I am wrong, but this is good a learning question...don't the exhaust housing/turbines cause most of the back pressure so one 4" DP shouldn't be much of a factor? I assume it would run a little hotter than if there were 2 different 4" DPs.

Matt

Reaction score
I don't see it being any issue at all. Look at some of WOP's triple kits. They have 2 into 1 down pipes as well.

JDub

Reaction score
I don't see it being any issue at all. Look at some of WOP's triple kits. They have 2 into 1 down pipes as well.

Those were done with two 3.5" pipes into a single 5". Personally, I doubt downpipes will be your concern on the build. I'd be more worried about proper pressure ratios between stages and surge. Especially having it non-gated, you're going to have issues getting each charger into it's perfect operating range. I think it can be done with some trial error and look forward to seeing your results...

Latest posts

Members online