New Customer Support From DarkHorse Diesel Performance

SmokeAintPower

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm new to this site. I'd like to introduce myself and say that it's a pleasure to apart of this forum. I'm the new customer service Rep. & tuner for DarkHorse Diesel Performance. I'll go ahead and start by telling everyone a little about myself and what my plans are with DarkHorse. I recently closed my own diesel performance business to come work with Josh here at DarkHorse. I've been custom tuning Duramax & Cummins diesels for the last 4 years, as well as a lot of the mechanical work on them as well. I'm very comfortable tuning those trucks and very shortly I hope to be writing equivalent quality tunes for our Powerstroke customers. Now that being said, don't label me as a non-Powerstroke guy. That's definitely not the case. I'm super excited to get my hands on these trucks and really help DarkHorse take their capabilities to the max! In between all the tuning and R&D, I'll be the guy answering most of the phone calls and managing the website. I'm here to help serve our customers and make their experience with DarkHorse a pleasant one. Feel free to PM me on here, email, or call the shop. I'll be happy to talk with you regarding any upgrades that you may have in mind, and I definitely look forward to getting to know all the great members that make this forum work. Thanks!

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm new to this site. I'd like to introduce myself and say that it's a pleasure to apart of this forum. I'm the new customer service Rep. & tuner for DarkHorse Diesel Performance. I'll go ahead and start by telling everyone a little about myself and what my plans are with DarkHorse. I recently closed my own diesel performance business to come work with Josh here at DarkHorse. I've been custom tuning Duramax & Cummins diesels for the last 4 years, as well as a lot of the mechanical work on them as well. I'm very comfortable tuning those trucks and very shortly I hope to be writing equivalent quality tunes for our Powerstroke customers. Now that being said, don't label me as a non-Powerstroke guy. That's definitely not the case. I'm super excited to get my hands on these trucks and really help DarkHorse take their capabilities to the max! In between all the tuning and R&D, I'll be the guy answering most of the phone calls and managing the website. I'm here to help serve our customers and make their experience with DarkHorse a pleasant one. Feel free to PM me on here, email, or call the shop. I'll be happy to talk with you regarding any upgrades that you may have in mind, and I definitely look forward to getting to know all the great members that make this forum work. Thanks!

Welcome

sootie

Reaction score
Welcome

What was the name of your old tuning company?

johnschrader77

Reaction score
Hello. I am John, and I purchased my longtime dream truck 2012 f250 super duty diesel lariat 4x4. After the purchase I found out about emissions, and have been absolutely obsessed with what to do to make it last, and be reliable without having to pay tickets for breaking the law. Granite I may have to if it saves my 20 thousand dollar motor. I have heard so many things that completely contradict each other obviously for sales proposes. Honestly. Please tell me at 108,000 miles with the 6.7 scorpion that I baby, and will only sometimes haul a small 600 trailer, and no humping the gas pedal. should I delete this truck or is the reliability good enough in this engine. Ali I do not do a lot of long trips therefore I worry about not getting the regens done properly when necessary. Please help with absolute honesty. Thank you so much...John

Pstrke96

Reaction score
There have been a couple 6.7's reported here with over 500k on them already I believe all stock... No tunes or deletes try the search box to find out more I hope to be a 6.7 owner in another year. Oh and welcome to the site tons of helpfull/usefull info here

johnschrader77

Reaction score
Thank you very much Pstrke96. I just have been worried about having to replace a motor or other expenses caused by the emissions. Should I put a new dpf after 100k miles or keep the same one does anyone have an opinion. Lol

Latest posts

Members online