new FICM

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm 29. Just listened to some on itunes. Don't worry about sending me the link, I'd hate to waste an e-mail. Maybe thats why you're having trouble with your 04' engine. You drove around listening to that and the engine finally just said "F*ck it" and offed itself.

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Atsah, You too? You like that? I just watched that whole video trying to give it a chance and all I could think the whole time is damn I hope this douche baby slams his gourd into that cabinet and knocks his ass out.

Goose

Reaction score
I had always thought it was alot of money for just a ficm mod. But now that i know the extensive process of replacing paarts i can understand why it costs what it does...got me?

Got ya. I thought you were saying a Swamps FICM was expensive compared to a Ford FICM.

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Well be careful, the house might say F*ck it and come down on top of you.

Atsah, You too? You like that? I just watched that whole video trying to give it a chance and all I could think the whole time is damn I hope this douche baby slams his gourd into that cabinet and knocks his ass out.

I must be gettin' old.

Its not for everyone.

Got ya. I thought you were saying a Swamps FICM was expensive compared to a Ford FICM.

Well thenn id just have to let you slap me in the face for that LOL

Atsah

Reaction score

Not a chance..:doh: I just posted the link so that you could see what he was talking about, I never listened to it until 5 minutes ago, and I will never listen to it again...LOL

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Not a chance..:doh: I just posted the link so that you could see what he was talking about, I never listened to it until 5 minutes ago, and I will never listen to it again...LOL
I heard that.LOL

Irontx

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm 29. Just listened to some on itunes. Don't worry about sending me the link, I'd hate to waste an e-mail. Maybe thats why you're having trouble with your 04' engine. You drove around listening to that and the engine finally just said "F*ck it" and offed itself.

Bwaaaahhhaaaaaahhhaaaaaa.

amarillo250

Reaction score
can we get back on track and how is the BP unit coming along, any news? I might just give swamps a call. Send me some info on the FICM from them and whats best for a DD.

Mdub707

Reaction score
I have had real good luck with Swamps FICMs. On the BP Ficm, what will be adjustable? Just the output?

Right, the voltage will be user adjustable from 48V to 58V.

Still waiting to see a price on that unit, I have a feeling it's going to be absurd.

Evil Eye

Reaction score
I just wanted to mention that I have been selected as a local tester!!!! :rockon:

Latest posts

Members online