New from East TN

cowroy

Reaction score
Hi folks. I'm Justin and just bought my first Powerstroke. It's a 2002 F250 XLT 4x4 6speed candy red in color. I really didn't think I'd ever own a truck like this, but even a blind hog finds an acorn every once in a while 😉. Truck has 322457 miles as of right now, but starts and runs out great. Bought it from the original owner and it came with the maintenance records from the time it was new. The stack of paperwork is about 3.5" thick so i have proof it's been well taken care of and is a good solid truck still. It's never had any power adders and the only aftermarket part he ever put in it was a high flow air filter.

I probably won't have much to add for a little while, but have already read several hours of threads and learned quite a bit. Good to be here.
e15c6040314348b8d6e8dee8f5ae5abc.jpg

cbf9703

Reaction score
Welcome! Sounds like you got a good deal, it's always nice to be able to buy from the original owner and feel confident the truck was cared for. One of mine is a high mileage 7.3, hope you enjoy it as much as I do mine! :D

cowroy

Reaction score
Welcome from Knoxville area. If you ever need any work done to it let me know if your close to me.

I meant to say from Knoxville in my post, but yeah Ktown here too. 😀 As of right now I do not have anyone to work on it so I appreciate the info.

Latest posts

Members online