New from Houston

alfonso

Reaction score
Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

New to the diesel truckin thig driving a 2009 ford f250 king ranch looking to make it fast and loud any ideas for a start up performance wise I've got the 6.4

alfonso

Reaction score
Here's a pic losing the camper soon

2e6ysuda.jpg

Last edited:

swinky

Reaction score
I'm new in houston as well. Many guys here praise dorian at pse for his work, that's where I'm taking mine.
Welcome!

BlueOx

Reaction score

New to the diesel truckin thig driving a 2009 ford f250 king ranch looking to make it fast and loud any ideas for a start up performance wise I've got the 6.4

Welcome to PSA bud! Hello from Humble! As for making your newly acquired truck "fast and loud", I'd start with the basics. A S&B intake, H&S Mini Maxx tuner, and a DPF deleted exhaust system should put ya where you wanna be at. And as stated before Dorian over at PSE can handle all this and some. Too notch guys over there!

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

alfonso

Reaction score
Welcome to PSA bud! Hello from Humble! As for making your newly acquired truck "fast and loud", I'd start with the basics. A S&B intake, H&S Mini Maxx tuner, and a DPF deleted exhaust system should put ya where you wanna be at. And as stated before Dorian over at PSE can handle all this and some. Too notch guys over there!

Thank bro what's Dpf?

BlueOx

Reaction score
Thank bro what's Dpf?

It's a Diesel Particulate Filter. It's the emissions just that's factory installed on 08 and up trucks. It seriously chokes back these trucks and cause a lot of problems.

alfonso

Reaction score
It's a Diesel Particulate Filter. It's the emissions just that's factory installed on 08 and up trucks. It seriously chokes back these trucks and cause a lot of problems.

oooo ok I see so is it like cats on a truck?

Latest posts

Members online