New from New Mexico

NMSVT

Reaction score
What's up guys, just wanted to stop by here and introduce myself. I'm new to powerstrokearmy but not to the powerstroke! I currently own a 13 F250 Platinum. I LOVE my truck, I couldn't live without it! My previous diesel was a 6.4... I miss all that raw power! I'm here to learn from all of you and hope I can help in anyway. I will be looking to do some performance upgrades to my 6.7 in the near future after I'm done finishing up my turbo Lightning build. :ford:

Attachments

• JFSP7807.jpg
    JFSP7807.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 68
Last edited:

NMSVT

Reaction score
welcome to the site, where ya from?

Im in Ruidoso

I'm 3hrs away from you in Santa Fe. Haven't been down to Ruidoso, anything fun down there? Up here its pretty boring, you gotta go down to Albuquerque for fun

Magnum PD

Reaction score
Welcome

Pics and details of the lightning would be great also.

Koda22

Reaction score
I'm 3hrs away from you in Santa Fe. Haven't been down to Ruidoso, anything fun down there? Up here its pretty boring, you gotta go down to Albuquerque for fun

it all depends on wat you call fun, but I can tell ya Ruidoso is like a santa fe in a way, but not sure to put it, maybe more down to earth. Its not as art driven as santa fe.

NMSVT

Reaction score
it all depends on wat you call fun, but I can tell ya Ruidoso is like a santa fe in a way, but not sure to put it, maybe more down to earth. Its not as art driven as santa fe.

Fun as in race tracks, family attractions.. You guys have a horse track down there right? The Ruidoso downs? Santa Fe is nice, but for fun you gotta go down to Abq for the race track and horse racing if you like racing like me LOL. Plus all the other family orientated places to take the family to.

NMSVT

Reaction score
Welcome

Pics and details of the lightning would be great also.

Manley pistons
Manley Pro Series I beam rods
Custom Turbo setup sporting a 76mm
A2A and factory A2W
Nos :naughty:
6 point roll cage
BTS built trans with custom billet torque converter
And all kinds of other stuff that i am forgetting!

Truck will be done by the end of this month hopefully to take it down to the Abq dragway and have some fun!

Attachments

• 1211161703d_HDR.jpg
    1211161703d_HDR.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 52
  • IMG_20170205_140816.jpg
    IMG_20170205_140816.jpg
    980.7 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_20170205_140851.jpg
    IMG_20170205_140851.jpg
    897.7 KB · Views: 50

NMSVT

Reaction score
Your still using the supercharger still?

No more supercharger, will be running a turbo setup. My last Lightning I ran with the stock blower, the "Heaton" lol

I will sure be missing that supercharger whine though!

NMSVT

Reaction score
Welcome. I drive through SF all the time. Wouldn't happen to know James with the silver Lightning in ABQ would you?

Cool man you from Abq? And I don't.. Is it a 700hp whipple lightning? If thats him, ive heard of that truck lol

b00stleak

Reaction score
Cool man you from Abq? And I don't.. Is it a 700hp whipple lightning? If thats him, ive heard of that truck lol

Yes that's him lol. Its my wife's cousin. Doesn't take it to the track anymore though. Doesn't wanna cage it. Im from Edgewood and work in Los Alamos.

Latest posts

Members online