New From NoVA

Pikesnogle

Reaction score
Hey Fellas,
Wanted to take the time to introduce myself:

I am 26 years old and work for a local residential remodeling company as a Project Manager. Day to day I work with my hands and push papers and schedule my subcontractors for foundations to punch out. Been in the field for around 6 years now and I love what I do.

But on to the good stuff..

Until recently (this morning) I drove a Ford Ranger, until I traded her in for my new pride and joy
385713_10100658109684867_1849068370_n_zpsed9bfca1.jpg

2006 F250 Lariat 6.0L

I hope to learn a lot from you guys and hope that I can contribute now and then. This is my first diesel truck so I will probably be learning more than contributing but I am ready and willing to do so.

I have a few mod's planned out, just to name a few I am thinking:
-Projector Retrofit
-Pioneer DD Head Unit
-33" M/T's
-MBRP Dual Exhaust System

Any info or comments would be great, as I said I am here to learn men.

Thanks
-Alex

hawgdoctor

Reaction score
Welcome Alex! Good to see another va guy on here. If yuh need anything give us a shout.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Sniper32

Reaction score
Welcome man...youll find we have a lot of VA guy on here, and tend to be a pretty active crew as far as meeting up. Clean lookin truck! As far as mods go you should start looking into coolant filters, guage setup, egr delete. that should get you started for maintenance stuff. If you lookin for a little extra power an SCT with custom tunes is the BEST way to go with a 6.0.

Besides that, enjoy it man... Jon

F-117HWK

Reaction score
I was like, oh cool another NoVa person... Then I saw it was you :doh:

Good to see you finally signed up buddy

Pikesnogle

Reaction score
where in NoVa are you? I travel thru there alot to see my daughter.... Im just outside the area in Harpers Ferry

I live in Ashburn, in a teeny little apartment. I'm sure I woke the neighbors when I came home last night. They're gonna be pissed when I get the MBRP Duals.

Welcome! I'm currently in Texas, but originally from NoVa (Springfield... yuck!)!

Funny, I was born in Texas then moved East. SKINS fan though!

--

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcomes, appreciate it.

Photo shoot HWK.. Gotta get 'em together.

Ford diesel girl

Reaction score
I hate Springfield. Good move as its only gotten worse

I hate it too, I don't think I have ever liked it. I was there this past December and couldn't wait to leave. It wasn't so bad about 15 years ago or so...

I live in Ashburn, in a teeny little apartment. I'm sure I woke the neighbors when I came home last night. They're gonna be pissed when I get the MBRP Duals.

Funny, I was born in Texas then moved East. SKINS fan though!

--

Ashburn huh? I had a lot of friends out that way, I think we all left LOL
At least you aren't a Cowgirls fan... :poke:

gjoski515

Reaction score
welcome to the army, we have gtg as much as we can, you should watch the va section to see when we meet again, new people always welcome it always cool when you see us going down the road 10 to 15 deep

Pikesnogle

Reaction score
I hate it too, I don't think I have ever liked it. I was there this past December and couldn't wait to leave. It wasn't so bad about 15 years ago or so...

Ashburn huh? I had a lot of friends out that way, I think we all left LOL
At least you aren't a Cowgirls fan... :poke:

Yea, I call it Assburn. For no other reason other than it's comical. I like the area though, grew up in Sterling moved to Assburn when I was in high school with my family, went to college, came back and haven't thought about leaving.

welcome to the army, we have gtg as much as we can, you should watch the va section to see when we meet again, new people always welcome it always cool when you see us going down the road 10 to 15 deep

Yea man I hear ya. Always looking to meet new Ford Enthusiasts. Got a good buddy that's a Cummins guy, loves to talk smack about Ford. He took a ride in my new truck yesterday and said "You're making me want to buy a Ford!" I couldn't believe it.

Anyway, couldn't be a much prettier sight than seeing a bunch of F-Series diesels stroking it down the road. Can't wait, I'll certainly keep an eye out brother.

@J gotta get on a meet buddy, good times! We should bring ChefBigHoss and let him marvel at our POWA!

Ford diesel girl

Reaction score
Yea, I call it Assburn. For no other reason other than it's comical. I like the area though, grew up in Sterling moved to Assburn when I was in high school with my family, went to college, came back and haven't thought about leaving.

LOL Yeah it is a nice place, but I still don't miss NoVa! Where did you go to HS? Did you stay in state for college? I went to JMU!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.