New From Ohio, Carroll County.

dieselfreak1710

Reaction score
Hey PSA, Im glad to finally join the site. Ive been racking my brains to get on here and start asking questions to learn more about my new famed hobby, Ill start of by saying im fimiliar with diesels from working on them in the ford dealership i worked at years ago. However never owned one, till about 3 years ago when i bought my first. Now before i get started down that path, i was always a mopar fan, my grandfather owned a large dodge dealership for years. so i grew up around them. Needless to say, im not impressed with there newer products. I figured the first diesel i bought would be a cummins. So now back to where i left off earlier, a friend of mine was in the middle of a divorce and was going to let the bank take back his truck. so to help him out i told him i would buy the truck. Boom now i own my first diesel, a 00 F250 with a 7.3 powerstroke, Zf6 Manual trans, only bad thing is its a reg cab 2wd, but gets 18 to 20 mpg so i was happy, now 3 years later and ive myself only have put 10k on the truck pushing it to 332k miles, and yet still havent put a dime into it mechanicaly, starting to put money into the parts that need to be updated ball joints, wheel bearings, etc. but other than that great truck. Now im hooked. So i went and bought a 2010 F350 4x4 for Work, that truck has 120k on it still runs like a champ, then decided i wanted something that isnt so nice as a work truck i came onto an amazing deal on a 06 lariat f250, 133k so i bought that to take the 10 work truck place, make the 10 a nice daily if needed until, a few weeks ago a buddy i work with went and purchased a 08 f350 king ranch, and about a week ago rolled it and had no ins on the truck, and he lost his ass. but yet again bought it at a great price and now its my project truck. So how does a pure dodge guy go from wanting a cummins dodge to owning 4 powerstroke fords in the matter of 3 years. I must caught the blue virus, i dont know if i will ever go back.
heres a few pics of my trucks.
this is the only pic i surprisingly found of my 00
IMG_0116_zpsa0301688.jpg

my 10
photo2_zps54d8851e.jpg

my 06
photo1_zpsbc2b1b75.jpg

my 08 3 weeks ago when my buddy bought it for himself.
photo4_zps1344c165.jpg

and how i bought it..
photo3_zpsa3142f54.jpg

and what route im heading with it.
photo5_zps005caa04.jpg

thanks guys for checking my thread out sorry if i bored ya.

dieselfreak1710

Reaction score
Thanks for more of the welcomes, glad to be apart of the forum. Ah i think i know right where your talking about 300,000 and counting.

Latest posts

Members online