NEW FROM SOUTH TEXAS

DIESELDECK

Reaction score
FIRST OFF I'M NOT YELLING, I JUST PREFER TYPING IN ALL CAPS. ANYWAY, I'M NEW TO THE FORUM AND LOOKING TO LEARN FROM ALOT OF YOU SEASONED DIESEL VETS. I'M ON MY 2ND POWERSTROKE NOW WHICH IS A 2010 WITH ABOUT 57,000 MILES ON IT. BONE STOCK OTHER THAN LEVELING KIT, WHEELS/TIRES, BUMPERS, FLARES AND A COUPLE OTHER ODD AND ENDS. ANYWAY IM PLANNING AN EGR, *** ****** AND TUNE SOON. NOT LOOKING FOR CRAZY HP GAINS JUST DEPENDABILITY, MILEAGE AND TOWING CAPABILITY. I TYPICALLY PULL A 20 FT TRAILER HAULING CLASSIC CARS OR MY 30 FT TOY HAULER WITH A HARLEY OR 2 IN THE BACK. I LIVE AN HOUR SOUTHEAST OF HOUSTON ON MATAGORDA BAY AND SPEND ALOT OF TIME OFF ROAD CHASING FISH IN THE CUTS OF THE BAY OR HUNTING HOGS IN THE FIELDS. I'M JUST A TYPICAL TATTOOD, BLUE COLLARED REDNECK THAT'S HERE FOR A GOOD TIME. OK, ENOUGH ABOUT ME I'M GOING TO BOUNCE AROUND THE FORUM A BIT.

JRLott

Reaction score
Welcome, but you'll receive a warmer welcome and more info if you turn the caps lock off because most people hate reading all caps.

DIESELDECK

Reaction score
Welcome, but you'll receive a warmer welcome and more info if you turn the caps lock off because most people hate reading all caps.

Thanks.
I swear I'll try but it's tough for 2 reasons. 1 my job as an estimator at a body shop requires I type in all caps and 2 even my hand writing is in all caps. Like I said, I'll try.

JRLott

Reaction score
Thanks.
I swear I'll try but it's tough for 2 reasons. 1 my job as an estimator at a body shop requires I type in all caps and 2 even my hand writing is in all caps. Like I said, I'll try.

Much better and please do. I've thrown quotes away for being in all caps. I don't hate it for the yelling aspect. I hate it because it's a PITA to read. Marketing research has found it to be something like 20% more time consuming to read. What happens? People stop reading. You want info on a problem, or help with picking parts and you're much more likely to get responses if people don't close your thread because it sucks balls to read. You can't read my handwriting so caps wouldn't help much. LOL

I saw a 6.4 single cab today that was one hell of a great looking truck and sounded good too.

Latest posts

Members online