New from St. Louis

George4

Reaction score
I was searching for some info and came across this forum along with some excellent info, so I joined. I drive a 2000 F-350 CC DRW 4x4 Lariat with a 7.3. I just hit 90k and have taken very good care if it since 2007. But up until last year it previously was a co-workers of mines truck that I worked on since I was the shop manager of our place of work. When he unfortunately went into a nursing home he gave into selling me the truck. So recently I started to change and add a few things to give me some more zip. I am almost 29 with a beautiful wife and two kids, the oldest is soon to be 5 and the little one is 15 months, and we enjoy going camping and I use the truck for moving our camper and just as a our DD. I also have a modified RX-7 that I enjoy playing along with a few motorcycles. I use to run my RX in autocross events and played more with dirt bikes before we had kids but things change a bit when having two kids. Just thought I would say hi and Merry Christmas.

~George

Last edited:

vcassens

Reaction score
Welcome I am just across the river in godfrey IL whee at in stl are you

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

George4

Reaction score
Thanks for the big welcome! I am actually on the east side of the river in Highland IL. I am about 30mins east of downtown. It is nice to see others in this area on here.

tmillburg

Reaction score
iam jus up the road from ya about an hour, just north of litchfield, welcome buddy

Buffalo444

Reaction score
Thanks for the big welcome! I am actually on the east side of the river in Highland IL. I am about 30mins east of downtown. It is nice to see others in this area on here.

You arent far from myself and WHY NOT, both of us are from Carlyle. Welcome aboard.

sent from the rust monster

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.