New girl from Iowa/Nebraska

F250DieselQueen

Reaction score
Welcome.

You'll find out that since you said you were a female that plenty of guys (I use that term loosely) will be coming out of the woodwork to trip over themselves welcoming you.

You're well on the way to having the minimum number of posts for modifying a signature - but if you are intent on having something before 10 posts - just PM me what you would like and I might be able to work some voodoo magic.

I pm'd you!! lol and hmm..i don't mind "welcoming" haha.

F250DieselQueen

Reaction score
Heres some pics of my life!!
tattoo_zps581a8c3a.jpg

2007 CBR 600RR :( Sold last month ..had to pay for college, but getting truck in June to make up for it!!!
omgbike_zps28456409.jpg

bikeeee_zpsafbfed83.jpg

bikee_zps44ec43b4.jpg

and finally,
Me :) haha
meeeee_zps5703ea01.jpg

noww here comes the creepers haha. jk

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
HRT using his mod privileges to get PMs from the ladies. I'm jealous. LOL

:welcome: to PSA!

I gotta work with what I have! LOL

haha don't think his mod privileges could solve my problem with sig haha. :( He never replied back. and Thanks!!

Try that - I chose a different one, but it would be better with a black background..... I can be a couple minutes slow at times.. I am technically working. LOL

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
The sig function automatically resizes pics these days...... It must not let me override the minimum number of posts you need to have a picture. The code is right - just dumped it into my sig and it worked on preview.

I'll look at this more later.....

TyCorr

Reaction score
Welcome! My aunt lives in Madrid. I havent talked to her in a couple years though.

Have fun finding your way around! :cheers:

Latest posts

Members online