new guy from Jacksonville florida

2002 E350

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am new to this site. I was sent to this site by "04stroker"

I am hoping I may be able to get some help maybe from some fellow members here. I did post a new thread in the 7.3 forum.

Thanks for letting me join in.

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
:thumbup:Thanks for the welcome guys! Pretty nice site here! Hope to get some help and maybe learn some more about my 7.3PSD

:welcome: to the Army!

Good luck with any big mods to the van(still a van even though its a diesel, which is awesome :D). I heard and saw pics, they must be a b!tch to work on, being so stuffed in there LOL

2002 E350

Reaction score
Actually its not to bad I guess. I can have the VC off in about 40 min on both sides!:thumbsup:
Anything around the fuel bowl is a PITA. I dont even want to think about trying to get to the IPR either.

Most people are shocked to see a VAN with a PSD! I do like messing with the RICE BURNERS here. :shocked: lol

2002 E350

Reaction score
looked at the last couple pages of the why I got banned thread! Quite a sense of humor in their!
One of my hobbies is flying giant scale rc airplanes. Kinda seems like it is about the same in here. Lots of joking around and definitely gotta be thick skinned. I should get right along then!:thumbup:

2002 E350

Reaction score
AD8 PRODIGY,

Yeah I gave my father a couple years back (3)3.3 Tmaxxs tons of parts and a HPI salvage to him for x-mas. The look on his face when I gave him that stuff was priceless. I always ended up breaking mine every time I took it out. I can huck my birds and rarely crash them. My birds range from 107" wing span to 122" wing span.
I use to be well I guess you could say a drunk. I needed to quit that $hit before I killed myself or others. So I got into this hobby one day after meeting someone that was into it. Never looked back at drinking anymore. I do still drink a beer every now and again, but i don't miss those 18-24 beer days. I guess you can say I grew up! LOL

If you like the nitro trucks and stuff I bet you'd love the birds. Mine fly with 100cc -150cc 2 stroke twin cylinders. props are 27"-32" Kinda like the DIESEL BUG!!!!:thumbup:

Last edited:

2002 E350

Reaction score
Don't know how to edit my # 11 post, still learning this site.

In that post I should of said that this site reminds me of some Giant Scale forums I belong to.
Any ways thanks everyone for the ":welcome:" :thumbup::rockon:

Latest posts

Members online